The Constipation thread

Having read up on the topic a bit more it seems 3 times a day is normal, tho most information out there regards two shits a day as the magic number. Interestingly, a lot of people only shit once every two days, which is also regarded as perfectly normalā€¦ In short, there is no unique way to shitting ā€¦ but anything more than 3 does seem to be frowned on and most experts did say that you should be shitting after eating a major mealā€¦ which is why I was concerned with you taking a dump after a long fasting periodā€¦ The fact that Emma Louise seems to have the same shitting patterns as you should be cause enough for concern, you donā€™t want to end up as hate filled as her so iā€™d deffo look to change it up, pal.

1 Like

You donā€™t know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Its easy identity all the posters who are clogged up and stressed about their bowel movements or lack of same.
Not in a good place in their careers, no structure to their day, low achievers, poor self management, low personal drive etc etc

1 Like

You definitely know shit.

1 Like

So I was right all along - anything from 1 in 3 to 3 in 1 on the spectrum. You fucking ape.

Iā€™ve already had 3 quite substantial shites today, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if I had another before going to bed

Well, no- 2 is the goal - after meals is the norm not after fasting.

4th shite of the day for me there, a right good one too, my second shite this morning wasnā€™t much to write home about, two little turds, a bout the size of a clonakilty sausage each, I have a lot of oil in my diet with the bullet prof coffee and my salad dressing, keeps me right cleaned out it does, I feel so light on my feet all the time, it really helps my performance and to be successful, not being clogged up with shite all dau

:laughing: Thatā€™s great work!

1 Like

Thanks, mate.

Just finishing up my 4th shit of the day here.

6.30am, 8.15am, 10.45am, 1.40pm.

No 2 just there

This thread has gone badly off topic.

1 Like

Youā€™re eating something that doesnā€™t agree with you mate.

Stomach is rumbling. Time for my first of the day.v thatā€™s the beauty of bulletproof coffee

@Bandage I decided to give your way a lash today and had 3 shitesā€¦ Around 11am, 2pm and 7.30pm.

Wasnā€™t half as bad as I thought tho but im not used to wiping that many times in one day.

I wonā€™t be maintaining it as a lifestyle tho and Iā€™ll return to one solid shite tomorrow.

1 Like

I did a poo at 3.58pm today. It was my first one since Saturday morning.

I felt like I had awoken afresh from a long sleep of the just.

1 Like

Havenā€™t clocked in for 2 and a half daysā€¦ 4 cups of coffee today no movement.

2 litres of water should get something movingā€¦

Iā€™d be thinking of A&E if I was you

1 Like

Coffee not worth a fuck in my experience. Water & lots of it the only job.