The Constipation thread

Thatā€™s disturbing and disgusting.

Imagine what his insides are like, rotting faeces decaying in his gut, releasing poisionous gases, christ the thought of it

2 Likes

If Iā€™m up at half six and havenā€™t shat by half 8 Iā€™d consider that a crisis. But iv trained my arse to do that and I reap the benefits of a clean bowel.
If I ever went 2 days like that poor bastard @count_of_Monte_shitso then put a bullet in my head please. It must be a fucking horrendous affliction.

there must be something serious wrong with him, he must be bent over double with the pain in his stomach

The relief whether he drops one must be absolutely unreal.
Itā€™s no way to live. He should get it sorted out.

1 Like

i must be one of the luckiest men alive, my stomach starts rumbling the second I get up, and Iā€™m on the jacks nearly straight away, you simply cannot put a price on that

4 Likes

I have 3-4 shites a day, eat like a fucking horse, 75 kilos, same weight for the last 20 years, canā€™t remember ever being in any way constipated. I really reckon itā€™s the amount of water I drink that makes the difference.

Along with lots of water try eating 2 kiwis and a pear each day. Turns your shit.to silk.

I drink 2 litres minimum.

Was at a stag this weekend which has thrown me for a loop, waiting for the body to settle.

Iā€™m very regular, have a shite sometime around 12 noon. But I donā€™t shit on a Saturday. Have a great dump on Sunday but why not Saturday? I think itā€™s because Iā€™m out of my routine but not sure. If I had to go on a cycle or a run I would go alright but thatā€™s a given. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Do you have to ask your wife when you can shit?

5 Likes

Let it go Mouse.

shit thread

1 Like

3 litres of water drank today

3 apples.

3 cups of coffee.

Nothing to report.

a sprint session did nothing to helpā€¦

Wheetabix or Muesli - palā€¦ give it a go on the way homeā€¦ However, I always find prunes to the job - you could combine both.

I had an enormous motion two hours after my first of the day.
For no reason I can think of.
I felt better afterward though.

Sounds like youā€™re in trouble pal. Iā€™d be reaching for the senokot at this stage of I were you.

Kiwis are good moving things.

Be grand, Iā€™m not the most regular of folk in any case.

Thank you all for your counsel and well wishes.

This has been an abject failure. 5th shit of the day just completed:

6.15am - when I woke up;
6.55am - after my pre-run stretches/warm up;
8am - after my run and breakfast of muesli and a chopped up banana;
11am - mid morning surprise shit;
1.45pm - post lunch and coffee shit.

1 Like

5th shit of the day?? jaysus