The Constipation thread

You have to get that checked out @Bandage thatā€™s not right mate, not right at all

Based on that pattern youā€™ve had 3 more since then.

Just the one more there at 11pm.

6 for the day.

Thatā€™s good shitting. :clap:

2 Likes

Your arse must be wrecked from all that winking.

You have it off to a tee in fairness. Iā€™m similar myself. I walk from the bed to the bowl each morning and in seconds Iā€™d have shat. Itā€™s incomprehensible to me that I wouldnā€™t do that. It must be hell not having that luxury, all that shit in your body from the day before just sitting round like @Brimmer_Bradley during working hours. Its just wrong. Iā€™d eat within the hour and shit again soon after.
As the day goes on the intervals widen, and Iā€™d never really shit after 3 until my bedtime.
A day where Iā€™d only shit say twice Iā€™d notice it. Horrible horrible feeling.

4 Likes

This forum has got to be a faggot den. Wtf is this fascination with shit? Tassoti you are the king bender on here for starting a thread about shit. Yeā€™re all faggots who post in this thread,

2 Likes

Surely the act of taking a dump (or discussing it) is the polar opposite of driving another fellaā€™s cock up your hole? In principle, the most heterosexual of topics.

1 Like

Any movement yet count?

This seems to indicate that 6 shites per day is a bit of an outlier.
Iā€™m a practical shitter, squeezing out an after-lunch duke is the norm but by no means the rule. All bets are off after a good session on the porter, for example, when any expectations based on regularity, hue, odour and texture go out the window.

1 Like

Beetroot can play puck with hue also. Iā€™ll bet thereā€™s many a man that thought he had arse cancer after getting up from a beetroot dump. I know the sight of the red bowl put the heart cross-ways on me until I remembered my previous dayā€™s lunch.

1 Like

thankfully the recurrent discharges from my mouth were able to ease the pressure.

My movements have become more regular thankfully controllable unlike 15 men who took to the field against Cork in hurling this weekend past.

:grin:

1 Like

I have had 3 shites already today. Itā€™s flowing out of me

Youā€™ll be in nappys soon at that rate.

I am just waiting for the first photo of a sample to be posted here.

5 Likes

Is it true that in Germany some toilets have a ā€œshelfā€ so that you can inspect your shit before you flush?

Very common in Central and Eastern Europe. They have them in Prague and Budapest when I was there too.

Saw them years ago. Not recently.

you should always have a look, its vital.
i cant digest mushrooms and thats how i found out, by actually seeing them in their whole state in my shit. iv cut them out completely now as theres no point putting them in.

2 Likes

The advantage of this is that it prevents ā€œsplashbackā€.

The disadvantage is that it significantly increases the chances of skid marks being left behind after flushing.