The Constipation thread

there are just two homosexuals who post on here kid, a pair of them i suppose. Neither of them have posted on this thread in the past three weeks.

+1

It’s a good indicator of your ongoing well-being. Spotting changes at this level can save you trouble in the long run, rather than flushing and running away like a squeamish little bitch. Stop. Look. Flush. Simples.

Mr Guinness & Mr Beetroot appearing on the right of that chart there under the alarmingly titled “Blood in Stools” section with all the “cancer”, “doctor”, “immediately” buzzwords, so again, I’d urge that you exercise caution whilst exercising caution.

2 Likes

:laughing:

@Bandage just took my 4th dump of the day, technically it was 5 as I had wiped my hole and buttoned up my trousers, but I felt more shit inside bursting to get out and had to go again

1 Like

Iv had 3 so far and I have another one inside me if I want to make it. I’ll do 5 today handy enough.

1 Like

we are so lucky, imagine been in a constant state of constipation like mac? it must be horrific

No no no. Counties that struggle to stay in division 2 and are firmly rooted in division fucking 4 in football dont get to drop the mike. I know its harsh but rules are rules.

Snap!

I’ve done 4 shits so far today too. I managed to reduce the number of shits before leaving for work from yesterday’s 3 to 2 this morning. Another 2 since then (mid morning and post lunch). I’m going to try to leave it at that for today but I do the odd pre-bed sign off for the day shit.

Does herself not go mental with your bathroom hogging?

We have more than one bathroom, you peasant fuck.

2 Likes

:grin:

A poo chart😁

1 Like

It’s funny but you can tell the constipated lads thru their posting style, uptight narky jealous people, low achievers etc.

2 Likes

Unreal. Happened me last week in work. There was a rumble in the Bronx so I I knew there’d be sounds and had to wait til he fucked off. The relief mas magic

Have I a constipated posting style, pal?

1 Like

No mate, the scutter seems to flow freely with you

10 Likes

Absolutely not.

The misses just came in from her class (a fucking class mind you) i might tell her im constipated, nothing like a good shite on the NET.

I wasn’t out of bed 90 seconds this morning before I emptied my bowels