The Constipation thread

Iā€™m in a bad way lads, havenā€™t had a shit since 1pm yesterday.

did you have the bullet proof yet?

Jesusā€¦ Spoon of coconut oil in the porridge and 5 minutes later Iā€™m in action. Unreal.

Great feeling, really stoked up for the day ahead now.

Round 2.

This is wonderful.

Was stuck on 4 since late afternoon but a little perseverance and patience on the bowl there paid off and I have completed my 5 a day.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good straining.

1 Like

Round 3 again at 1pm. This timing is impeccable.

Canā€™t beat an empty bowel when addressing senior management.

1 Like

Went there after lunch and thatā€™s the one and only for the day. You body gives you the capacity to hold onto whatever waste you have for one day.

I pity the poor fuckers who have to go multiple times in the day. The hole must be red raw and I donā€™t want to think about the piles they all have pushing out the bit of shite they think they have to get rid of.

I could ever take someone who takes only one shite a day seriously, you must be savage backed up? did you ever think of colonic irrigation? have you enough fibre in your diet?

What are you talking about? Those of us who shite 4-5 times a day live well and live long. Weā€™re not going around haggard all the time, thinking about the pressure and the pain building up in our bodies. We are men who get things done. A quick regular shite and weā€™re off, running the economy, paying the taxes that pay for the hospitals you backed up fuckers need to visit.
To the shitters - serious men doing serious work.

6 Likes

Getting things done with a spring in our step

2 Likes

Getting shit done. :ronnyroar:

6 Likes

Do you have to carry around a pouch of wet wipes? All that wiping, your hole must be tore off you. With all that traffic heading down your chocolate canal the sphincter must be the size of a golf ball!!

Thinly veiled ā€œI havenā€™t gone yet todayā€ post from @Locke

7 Likes

No, we have toilet roll here, not sure what youā€™re using?

He must be using savage bad toilet paper. Thatā€™s one thing I never skimp on. Top quality toilet paper. You can rub your arse all day with premium toilet paper

5 Likes

Of course I havenā€™t. Poop time is somewhere between 11 and 1:30. Once a day, like normal folk.

@Tassotti, does your work skimp on loo paper or do you bring your own around with you at all times?

If you spend 4 hours a day commuting, 2 hours in the garden, 1 hour on the jacks, 7 hours sleeping, 9 hours working and 1 hour talking to your gay neighbours do you ever spend any time with your family?

3 Likes

I rarely shite outside of my home.

I knew a fella who went the entire way through secondary school without taking a dump in the school, such was his OCD about the toilets in the place.

I know, cool story.

1 Like