The Constipation thread

Nothing as uncomfortable as a warm toilet seat.

1 Like

In the English boarding schools the first years used to have to warm the toilet seat for the seniors.

Nothing better than a good dump before a workout. Makes ya feel lighter and you workout harder.
:slight_smile:

Not sure whether to log this in the fitness thread or here, but do many of ye find that your trips to the bog are more frequent post work-out/post run? Iā€™m finding some days going for a run = runs later. Itā€™s all GI-related innit?

No I never do that. I done a half marathon there this morning and have only been pissing since

That could be caused by dehydration. Drink plenty the day before and sip away on the morning of a long run and that shouldnā€™t happen.

sounds about right in fairness. I donā€™t drink while running at all (except in adventure races), which I suppose would be a cause too.

If youā€™re well hydrated beforehand, just tipping along and it isnā€™t very warm you should manage 90 minutes without the need for a drink. I find it a bit annoying carrying a bottle with you.

Yep, Iā€™ve done longer training sessions (run/hike/run) without the water and have been fine. I only had a drop of water this morning like a big eejit to be honest. Iā€™d usually be well oiled up beforehand. Canā€™t carry water at all. Gonna use one of them backpack hydro bladder yokes for adventures though

What kind of adventures do you have?

How are we doing @Mac ?

Super. 2-3 solid movements every day. Would usually be 1-2 at home so I canā€™t be unhappy with it.

1 Like

So in an effort to drop the last few pounds for the cycle next week Iā€™ve been eating more fruit and having smaller main meals like lunch and dinner. Fruit would be apples, bananas, grapes, manderines here at the desk. But Iā€™m finding that Iā€™m having 3 or 4 shites a day over the past couple of days. Is it all the vitamin C thatā€™s doing this to me?

:clap:

Welcome to my world, mate.

But Iā€™m looking for weight loss, pal. If Iā€™m in your world that isnā€™t going to happen

Not constipation

Oh, thatā€™s mean.

1 Like

Grapes are the problemā€¦ Grapes will do it every time

1 Like

Dose of the Tros thereā€¦ Iā€™ve been in an awful way for 24 hours after having chipper food last night, something I hadnā€™t done since before Christmasā€¦ My body has gone into meltdown since culminating in me pissing through my arse there

@backinatracksuit

I bet it wasnā€™t a limerick chipper