The Constipation thread

Gas story that. Savage commitment from yerman not to shit with the coppers standing over him for nearly 2 months.

1 Like

Itā€™s a shit thread.

imagine the backlog that has built up inside him, fucking disgusting

I used to work with a man who spent most of every lunchtime in the same cubicle. The noises that emanated caused enough puzzlement to lead a colleague to pass around a questionnaire amongst the male staff, in an effort to solve the mystery . Eventually it was deemed necessary to surreptitiously record the proceedings and give female staff the opportunity to comment.
We never did come up with a definitive explanation but settled on Mary Curranā€™s belief that he was ā€œpulse masturbating with the aid of an egg whiskā€.
Women have great instincts about these things.

2 Likes

It must have been ecstacy.

TNH

Jeez, I dunno why I read this thread

what were you expecting? Shakespeare?

Have you read the thread title?

I have. Iā€™m not ruling anything out. Thank you for your concern.

No. To be fair, I must admit there is some poetry in motion

Jesus Iā€™m suffering badly the past few days. Pure water out of the backside but still feeling constipated. Must up the fibre intake

I had a power-shite.

Iā€™m off to borneo tomorrow morning with work. Iā€™m worried my bowels will get jet lag.

Phylium husks

I tell you whatā€¦

A teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar in water and followed by a coffee not long afterā€¦

The flood gates open up. Flushed clean. #guthealth.

2 Likes

Anyone get clogged up over the weekend but regular during the week? Iā€™d have to take 3 (three) trips to the gents on a Monday to flush out the gut.

Yes .

1 Like

Put the vinegar in warm water and by holy jaysus have you movement

4 Likes

Singing in. Went away on holidays hungover and got dehydrated to hell yesterday. Managed to squeeze out a few pebbles yesterday but it feels like thereā€™s a cubic foot of the stuff inside me. Absolutely horsing the orange juice into me here at the buffet breakfast so I can get a substantial movement before beginning my quest to find somewhere to see the Kilkenny match

2 Likes