The Constipation thread

Me making a witty quip? Yes. Yes it is.

My shites have been massive the past week. Huge. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been eating substantially more. No fear of constipation anyway like half the roasters on the board here.

FAO @Tassoti: this may change your life in ways you never thought possible.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/may/18/truth-about-poo-doing-it-wrong-giulia-enders-squatting?CMP=fb_gu

Change your life in ways you never thought possible:

Enders loves her inner sphincter. ā€œLearning about those two sphincters really changed my perspective on life,ā€ she says. ā€œThose inner nerves donā€™t care for other people; they have no eyes or ears. Finally, something that only thinks of me! So, now I can go to the toilet anywhere. I worship that muscle!ā€

probably due to your wide rectum
do u use butt plugs?

lads, are ye all shiteing ok?

1 Like

Never better pal. Well formed, regular output.

the bullet proof coffee is unreal for keeping me regular. unreal so it is, its savage ease to me, knowing I can get up in the morning and take a massive shite, cleans me right out it does, sets me up for the day with a smile on my face

Signing in intermittently, its a curse, plays on your mind, increases the wind factor leading to damaged social relationships. Someone talk to me about this bulletproof coffee.

We were saving them up until you came back to the board.

The good lady is gone to Lisbon. The kids are at creche/mamos. Iā€™m taking a highly relaxing shit before work. Winner.

1 Like

Toilet door wide open, and surveying the kingdom from the throne no doubt.

I was signing off a 6 million pound penthouse today on top of 30 storey tower in town there today, they had this jacks in one of the en suites with floor to ceiling obscure glass looking right out over the whole city, it must be unreal to sit there taking a shite I thought to myself

Thatā€™ll be you some day Tossy mate

Sunday morning with the Sindo after mass. Regular as clockwork.

I just thought of a savage invention there, imagine if there was some device that could measure the weight of shite that comes out of you, some sort of water sensor, it came to me there as I took a massive shite, it must have been around 2 or 3 kilos

Taking inspiration from the spicy foods thread I think Iā€™ve figured out how to tackle this beast. Cmaaaan.

Great idea pal, Iā€™m surprised the Germans havenā€™t thought it up theyā€™re obsessed with shite. Nothing worse than when it disappears around the bend and you donā€™t know whether youā€™ve given birth to a pebble or one the size of a three year old child. Can leave you fretful over whether the system is clear.

Stand on a weighing scales before and after your bowel movements

1 Like

lovely movement there lads, lovely consistency