The Constipation thread

What say you of diarrhoea then pal?

Sign of cunt who can’t control themselves pal,

1 Like

Part II of the above was an unmitigated disaster. Barely made it to the jax, and my sphincter was prehensile. Clean-up was grim. Was able to get a good sleep though and have been regular since. I suspect the problem stemmed from the first shit being on a train. That fear of missing your stop is not conducive to a proper evacuation.

1 Like

Informative rating

Was about sign in when I got some movement. After some early struggles we’re in full flow now and normal service has been resumed.

Thanks for all the support.

3 Likes

I don’t think rocko has done that since his rugby days with the goys.

Sidney I think you should undertake this challenge and let us know how you get on. You can keep us updated throughout the day with your feelings and toileting.

I got langered out my head yesterday. Had two very unsatisfactory shites today.

two savage shites already today, I had to get up out of the bed at half 5 for one, then I stayed up and had a bullet roof coffee, this lead to another savage shite, can’t wait to go down and weigh myself now in the gym on the proper scales

Why Coffee Makes You Poop

lads, I have a serious problem with flatulence lately, anyone any ideas?

1 Like

Hit the ravenous thread and look at the pictures. They’ll tell you.

2 Likes

It’s that stuff you’re putting on your farmed salmon pal. It’s a lethal combo. As soon as spring rolls around, do a proper (and I mean PROPER) detox.

Plus, when you pull a bird do you eat her arse as well? I get the impression you’re a dirty fecker @Tassotti, but that’s the sort of thing I imagine could upset your tummy for a few days. That and the water in England is very bad in spots. There was a cryptosporidium outbreak earlier this year. We haven’t had one of those in well over a decade. Come home pal.

You must spend a fortune on maxipads, Glas?

Captain’s Log - 3 Nov 2015

I’m just back from my morning ablutions, and had a fantastic crap. A good and full evacuation, which always makes me feel better. Had a quick look before flushing and got a big fright - the water was quite red, as if there was blood in there. Very worried for a minute, until I remembered that I had some roasted beetroot yesterday. Crisis averted - all is well.

2 Likes

a terrible dose of scutter has just came over me, tis like brown sauce running out of my hole, I did unimaginable things to my self in Munich,

Go on*

• in the relevant thread please.

im not ready to talk about it yet

Please tag me when you are ready to share, pal.

I got two bad doses of this last night…the first episode was halfway through astro football out in delta. I had to scatter to the jacks half way through the game and it was like curry pouring from a tap… I played on and was grand till i got home and repeated what I did earlier…no movement today.

1 Like