The "Could You Imagine the Uproar if it Was Ulster GAA Involved" Thread

They didn’t agree that two young lads should have their names unfairly tarnished forever more. You obviously feel differently.

Don’t tell me how I feel.

1 Like

You told me, mate.

I never told you how I felt. Don’t dare presume you know how I feel.

Oh but you did.

Sadly your rag website didn’t agree and spread unaccounted for rumors as truth.

I think it was right that these wrongful accusations have been disclosed as such. You are put out at such dislcosure, doesn’t fit in well with your little narrative does it? Maybe it’s the done thing in Laois to slander people on murmurs and innuendo but accept that your nose might get put out of joint if you want to go down that line. That convicted criminal that you idolise has been very quiet on this despite him using it to peddle his innuendo all year.

Jesus you slung some amount of mud in a few lines there, if I didn’t know better I’d say you’re rattled. Woolie can speak for himself. If the member of the Tyrone County Board had a bit of integrity he’d stand behind his leak. But integrity eh?

I didn’t sling any mud. You’re the conflicted person here, Colm Parkinson has a criminal conviction for throwing some punches at a prone man on the ground. You’re the one here moralising about a media site leaking a story which was latter corroborated by an independent media source which absolved two minors of a terribele accusation alleged against them yet when the actions of one of your heroes is brought up you say they can answer for themselves.

Signs are, give your little shell retreat, that you’re the rattled one.

1 Like

And there you go again, slinging your mud, feel free to contact Woolie yourself, I’m sure you can get his twitter handle, he doesnt need me to stick up for him. His record is a matter of public record.

The Tyrone County Board Official here is the most disgusting character in all of this I think, the website we all know what it is, but this fella is the guy feeding them their titbits of lies and innuendo, thats the more disconcerting element, and in this instance given he’s doing so about minors, well, its just unsettling to boot.

But hey, thats Tyrone GAA eh?

Bit of sand in your knickers now, haven’t you?

The Tyrone Board Official = disgusting character for leaking a report that exonerated two of their players for an allegation which was concluded never happened. I back them 100% unequivocally, these young lads should not have have this incident hang around their neck when it’s been concluded and accepted what was alleged didn’t happen - you have a major issue with that - strange.

You’re fit to cast aspersions here on one person’s character but not another. Strange that, think your moral compass might be a bit skewed.

Next time you want to throw out the crocodile tears and mock outrage I’ll still be here to slap you down, remember to exercise a little thought before you decide on an action.

1 Like

Wow, still trying to change the subject. Proof positive that you’re beaten, which given how you go on here normally, is incredibly surprising. Absolutely in bits.

I haven’t changed the subject, the subject is being dealt with post after post. You’re the one who has had his crocodile tears and mock outrage exposed and deliberately evaded any accountability for that.

I have developed my point to show the contrasting reactions you have depending on what parties are involved, I have concealed the not so subtle veil of prejudice and bigotry you espouse on this former, I am further probing the utter cowardice of your person and skewed moral compass your operate with.

You can grow some balls and be consistent with your moral outrage and crocodile tears or you can further aid the picture of you I am painting for everyone.

You’ve changed the narrative entirely to take the attention away from the matter at hand. Which is the despicable actions of the Tyrone County Board official. And by Teamtalk website.

I haven’t changed the narrative at all. I have said I unequivocally back the person who leaked the report, these young lads should not have a wrongful and heinous allegation associated with them for the rest of their lives, I think it was just and correct what was done.You obviously think it was fine and dandy that only for those actions the mud would have stuck? I think you were only fine and dandy with that because it stuck into you prejudiced narrative and allows you and others to hide behind their bigotry. Those lies and unfounded allegations allow you to exercise that prejudice, now you don’t like that that royalty has been taken away.

Maybe you’d like to counter that tag by commenting on the despicable actions of the guy you idolise on this forum?

Go ahead - show us your character aspersions are at the very least, consistent.

I have huge admiration for Ghandi. He was a man of great character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCvwU5pmwY

Who is behind teamtalk website?

#sweep sweep

Informative rating.

Must admit I never knew he was a convicted criminal. Have heard a few other stories about him alright, though.

go on…

I’ll take a PM.