The Daddy Thread

Good save. I feel your wife has to take some responsibility there for giving you a job and not double checking you did it

10 Likes

By God

1 Like

At the grandfather stage myself these days, not expecting a token polo shirt etc. but will be throwing my hat into the ring for a shot at the title tonight

13 Likes

A good solider never retires the weapon

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all the happy wonderful tfk dads and daddies

4 Likes

Thought it was You’re not a warrior til you’ve blood on your sword …

5 Likes

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree💪

Thanks mate that means a lot

1 Like

I got a new dinky

3 Likes

A quite good agreement in our house over the past few years that Fathers day is the same day as the AI hurling final.

I’ve get a nice breakfast the morning of the game and I slip into town for a few pre game pints. Into the game and a few more after.

The GAA with their earlier final date this year now clash with the eldests birthday. Negotiations are ongoing.

The traditional fathers days goes on without being referenced.

16 Likes

In laws down for weeked. Sister in law and her 3 kids visiting. We’re low on milk says I. It’s piss but i’ll drink every last drop of it when it cools.

11 Likes

:muscle::muscle::clap:

Tooth fairy due to visit tonight. In I go with three euro but like a fucking Galway goalie I drop one of the coims. In an attempt to cushion the noise of it hitting the floor I stick out my foot but only succeed in kicking it agsinst the radiator and then it hits the floor anyway. Mrs Hunt after a stressful day is only looking for an excuse to lash out, pokes the head in and whispers a few expletives. Not a stir thankfully and 3 euro safely in under the pillow but oh my heart.

20 Likes

3 euro? She’ll ate that again in wham bars to get the remainder out

3 Likes

No wonder there’s a cost of living crisis when the tooth fairy is only giving €3

2 Likes

The smartest move with the tooth fairy is to convince the child that the fairy only collects from egg cups on the window cill. No stress of rooting under the pillow like a gimp and waking the child.

1 Like

Great avatar pal :laughing::+1:

We’re old friends.

The price of fairy dust has gone through the roof since the Russians invaded Zaporizhzhia Oblast.