The Daddy Thread

Oh yeah, flat out. Will be teaching her ā€œHe shot them in pairs coming down the stairsā€ later on.

3 Likes

The Catholic Church had potatoes during the famine and hid them from the people.

The island, it is silent now
But the ghosts still haunt the waves
And the torch lights up a famished man
Who fortune could not save

Did you work upon the railroad?
Did you rid the streets of crime?
Were your dollars from the White House?
Were they from the Five-and-Dime?

Did the old songs taunt or cheer you?
And did they still make you cry?
Did you count the months and years
Or did your teardrops quickly dry?

ā€œAh, noā€, says he, ā€œit was not to be
On a coffin ship I came here
And I never even got so far
That they could change my nameā€

Thousands are sailing
Across the western ocean
To a land of opportunity
That some of them will never see
Fortune prevailing
Across the western ocean
Their bellies full
Their spirits free
Theyā€™ll break the chains of poverty
And theyā€™ll dance

2 Likes

Juhy junior learnt what a condom was. He turned round and gave me the dictionary style meaning in the kitchen last thursday. ā€˜A condom is a rubber sheath worn over the penis to stop sperm entering the vagina during intercourseā€™. I was impressed at his ability to remember it exactly. Unfortunately he also told the woman who picks him up on a thursday, her 6 year old daughter and god knows who else.

15 Likes

Not anymore.

1 Like

1 Like

New jersey for the young lad. Heā€™s too big for 13 but the small man was like a dress. So weā€™re in the player fit.

Time is a train. Makes the future the past.

His muldoon roots are there though. He wants to head in early for the carvery in Croke Park. Maybe thatā€™s why weā€™re in the small manā€¦ā€¦

14 Likes
1 Like

Those draft selection phone calls are absolutely cringe.

I appreciate you Sir etc etc.

Fuck off. :gun::gun::gun:

5 Likes

Squirt guns donā€™t wet people. People do.

Youngest due to start creche next week so to avail of the subsidy they asked for some number that parents get when registering. They casually mentioned we havenā€™t got the middle chislers number so the Mrs sent it on to them. She got it in January. They then said you never sent it on in January so you now owe us 1,000 because we canā€™t get the subsidy for her even though the invoice shows us getting it. They forgot to ask us for it in January and now we have to pay for their mistake. Govt wonā€™t allow back pay even though the child was registered.They had asked for it each time it had expired before. No choice but to pay cos we canā€™t fall out with them as weā€™ll have nowhere to put them.

Valuable lesson learned.

Take yourself to the mugged off thread

1 Like

Sounds unfair. And anything thatā€™s unfair MUST be highlighted to your local TD. The system is fucked up and youā€™re paying the cost. Iā€™d be getting onto them straight away.

Iā€™d be giving this an 8/10 chance of success. Keep us informedā€¦

1 Like

If he makes trouble they may poison his kid.

Keep the crĆØche out of it.
Go straight to the TDā€¦

The creche are like Baskin Robbins.

Whoā€™s running the crĆØche - Tony soprano. ?

1 Like

The almost 4 year old still wakes a lot, do they grow out of this at all? Sheā€™s been like it from birth. Iā€™m in with her as the little fella and wife are both sick. All i want is 6 hours sleep :pray::pray::pray: