The Daddy Thread

They doā€¦once they get more active you wonā€™t be able to peel them out of the bed

1 Like

Laps of the house before bed! I got yaā€¦ Not sure how i knock the diva out of her. Half the time sheā€™s demanding i put the blanket sheā€™s kicked off back on her. She has me wrapped.

1 Like

Youā€™ll be long enough when she wonā€™t want anything to do with you when youā€™ll be an embarrassment to her. Enjoy the times she wants to be with you.

13 Likes

Correct as usual.

Signing out.

Down the stairs they shot in pairs
Sean Treacy and Dan Breen

An aul wan in the office once put me in my place one morning I was complaining about having to lie in the bed beside the young wan that night after her coming in with a bad dream.

ā€œI wish I knew the last time I got out of my daughters bed was the last time sheā€™d ask me sleep beside herā€ says me wan.

Fuck it, I nearly wept on the spot. Iā€™ve never complained since. Goes quick.

3 Likes

Just when he thought heā€™d pulled out, she pulled him back in

18 Likes

Sheā€™s got a type anyway

Alfallah, who has worked as a producer, was rumoured to have previously dated Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger for over a year until 2018 and in 2019 was later spotted with actor and director Clint Eastwood.

Either she has, or the lads haveā€¦

3 Likes

Didnā€™t Deniro only just father a kid recently also? A grand life if you can get it .

Not too bothered about throwing another name into the will anyway. Mickoā€™esque.

Fathering a child in the real world after 45 is a mugs game.

10 Likes

Just get the fucking snip ffs!

The local professor is approaching 80 and has two happy high achieving teenagers. Heā€™s professoring, fathering, farming and much much more

1 Like

The mothers wanting careers at fault here

Lads fathering a few kids in quick succession after the age of 40 need their head examined , actually both heads examined .

Itā€™s the lads having a kid with the subject of their affair who are the worst gobshites.

Mugged. Offf. Good. And. Proper.

3 Likes

Where the fcuk do they get the energy ?! Must be serious ego propping them up ? Didnā€™t do enough pushing and shoving when they were young lads .