The Daddy Thread

:joy::joy:

I took myself and the kids off to Edinburgh a few summers ago. Handy airport, easy transfers, a big magic castle, perfect restaurants everywhere, ghost tours, zooā€¦weā€™d a lovely time.

3 Likes

We should definitely do that again.

1 Like

I chucked at that

I took the reprobates to their dentists appointment thereā€¦9.40. Then i took them for breakfast, now Iā€™m going to tell them i cant be bothered taking them to school only to face another school run in a couple of hours. Decision made but Iā€™ll thrash out some sort of bargainā€¦

Iā€™d be a tad embarrassed that my level of Irish is quite poor.

The little one seems to be getting plenty of it in school, and is loving it, singing ā€˜LĆ”mh, lĆ”mh eileā€™ etc. all the time.

She said ā€œmaith thĆŗā€ to me earlier. Am hoping she engages with the language more than I ever did and as she gets a bit older, I relearn a bit of it myself.

6 Likes

She went down to the school and walked all over them and came home with the first ā€˜student of the monthā€™ award. I told her that since the split season came in, nothing is won in September and I want to see eight more of them before the season is out.

13 Likes

Our little lad screamed the house down for his bottle there.

Then once he got it he becomes a placid, adorable little fella.

Seems to be developing well. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Heā€™ll be a fine pintman in time to come.

2 Likes

Black cat, black kitten

2 Likes

Ex-Celt Tom Rogic announced his retirement at the relatively young age of 30. Reveals his familyā€™s IVF journey over last 7 years & says theyā€™ve moved back to Australia ahead of expecting twins next year. A very nice story indeed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7TpB8pfkA/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

7 Likes

an alright sort

Fuck this clock change

8 Likes

+1

Weā€™re in a state of total disarray. One of them came in at 3.30am last night thinking it was time to get up.

10 Likes

2 yo gone back for her nap at 9:30 earlier after been up since 5. Sheā€™ll be like an Antichrist at fireworks later. Thank fuck we didnā€™t go away

Roll with the punches lads, youā€™re all wonderful dads.

I pulled a fast one by heading back west with two of the three to see Nanna. Left the one year old behind with Mummy. She didnā€™t cop what I was at.

1 Like

Crafty fecker

Joys

Schools lads. Fucking schools. The Caps form went in. She didnt get a place in the secondary school we applied for. On the waiting list. Miles down. Now we play the waiting game for some fuckers sitting on 2/3 places for a few months. Mrs J looked like sheā€™d been shot. I looked like a lad who knew his missus would be stressed about this for months. I reckon sheā€™ll get in eventually but youā€™d never know. If she doesnt, im not sure what weā€™ll end up with. I know a lad whose kid travels to the southside every day cos he didnt get his local choiceā€¦

9 Likes