The Daddy Thread

Bill Murray Yes GIF by IFC

2 Likes

new birthday party ideas for the dads here. This lad sorted his sons 18th birthday party at the weekend

spoiler alert too by the way if you click on it.

https://x.com/RedStevo78/status/1726221502574432678?s=20

Happy birthday Jayo. This means more

3 Likes

Its cunt you thick cunt.

I agree with John Kelko here, if that is his real name

strong words softly spoken

quinn is fairly rattled by the phoenix

1 Like

Missy looked a bit peaky yesterday so we said we’d keep her at home today. She’s good company once Rascal isn’t about and a good distraction from work. Mrs H told her this morning we were keeping her home. She was chuffed. She headed straight in to tell Rascal the good news. She said it in that cute posh voice that kids do that she was taking a day off. She got the reaction she wanted. He was seething and told us he hated school and wanted off too. She was at the door in the pjs giving him a big wave and quite vocal about how she hoped he had a great day. I remarked that she was a bad egg like her mum.

3 Likes

Santa sorted there now……

Fucking mayhem.

Did he have a flat tyre?

Yeah, his pockets were bulging with excess currency too. The cunt

Didn’t think there was such a thing

Strange currencies?

1 Like

I made the grave mistake back in September of scribbling my name & number down on a sheet of paper that was passed around at an induction meeting for parents/guardians of the junior infants class. The resulting WhatsApp group is hopping on an ongoing basis, even more so since last night when the topic of a group present/voucher for the teacher for Christmas was raised. Some people be absolutely crazy. One woman just took charge & decided herself on the amount (€5 per child which seemed awfully stingy to me), the present (gift voucher) & sent her Revolut details around. Others then setting up polls in parallel about whether a group gift or individual gift would be better. Others querying whether the amount is enough & should we get something instead of a voucher. Others saying we should give what we like under no obligation to be higher or lower than €5. Others coming back saying €5 isn’t much but some people have several children & it all adds up. Others saying we should include the SNA & get her a gift too. Others saying they’re not on Revolut & what would they do. And on & on we go.

10 Likes

Enjoy mate. Your life partner already mugged you off being on this whatsapp. Are you the only male or one of about 3?

Yeah, she couldn’t go to the meeting but my naïveté was like Celtic in Europe. Why didn’t I just put her name & number on the sheet? I’m definitely 1 of very few people in the group who identify as men.

“Is it normal school trousers on Friday for Christmas jumper day or can they wear their PE tracksuit?”

Aaaaaaggggghhhh.

7 Likes

You’ll have to do a @flattythehurdler on it

1 Like

Jesus Christ you are some mug to have gotten shtuck with the school liason role. I don’t even know what Pike Jnr 1’s preschool is called.

8 Likes

You’ll be photographing page 73 of Mata le Gafa before you know it to send to Chaoilfhaoinn’s mammy.

Make sure to speak up for the SNA

21 Likes

The sna is making a third of what the teacher makes…and the skill set needed to teach primary is about the same. I think that’s worth pointing out, on the WhatsApp group…

1 Like