The Daddy Thread

I would regularly get a bottle. Maybe its a fee paying school thing.

1 Like

A bottle of claret perhaps? Edit see it above

The private school Mercs are circling…

6 Likes

Circling the kerbs I’d say

1 Like

Have him buy a pint for his favourite teacher(s) at the end of year piss up.

The country is fucked

Send the wine to me. You have the eircode.

Was talking to that person who was 60 a while back tonight. Still has not framed the card. I was fit to kill.

Anything I can do to help?
Did you get in touch with Jarvey?

Fuckin elf

1 Like

My Mrs got the WhatsApper for this last night. I said to her the SNA should be included. So they all agreed in the group to split the pot between the teacher and the SNA. Job done.

2 Likes

Someone on here last year gave the suggestion of wrapping the Xmas tree lights around a Pringles tube for storage. This is a genuine game changer. What’s normally a 2 hour exercise in getting the lights untangled and around the tree has been done in 15 mins. To TFK :clap:

5 Likes

You’re some man :clap:

You only figured this out now?

It’s a tough time of the year to be single.

Around a newspaper does the job as well. A life saver.

I just carry the fully kitted out tree to the shed, will bring it in again on December 8th. Done this for the last 3 years.

Now that’s the single life cc @glenshane

11 Likes

Youve basically stolen my post from three years ago…though i keep my tree in the east wing.
I’ll give you some credit and assume that you just forgot the source of your inspiration

1 Like

That’s fairly grim :joy:

Kids are wildflowers not bonsai trees

And we’re in lads. She was 36 on the waiting list and we got an offer there. Earlier than we expected. Have to go over today with the forms etc for the formalities and presentation etc. Bit of a mental system really. At least 36 kids applied, got offered places then turned them down. A tonne of kids applying to different schools and every school wading through a waiting list as people drop off. She has a couple of mates further down the list waiting to hear back so hopefully therell be a gang of them.

23 Likes