The Daddy Thread

Yeah, thought it would be around the tonne.

Trinity first anyway, then UCG I think. Limerick maybe then. I didn’t quiz him really.

What course he looking at?

Engineering

3 Likes

Could have called this show. “I don’t know how ye do it lads” @Fagan_ODowd

50 is fine but up to yourselves. I’ve seen couples not give anything but who knows what people’s circumstances are.

Ruh ro…

Dear families,

On Monday when Healthy Harold visited the preschool, the children discussed car safety; sitting in an approved, secured car seat with a harness in the back seat and wearing a seat belt.

We were surprised when some children volunteered to Healthy Harold that they had traveled in both the front and back seats of their cars without a car seat.

Some children said they had traveled in the car without their seatbelt on as their parents had assured them it was ok as they were not going too far e.g., just down the road, around the corner or to the café.

We hope these discussions will remind everyone of car safety and have included a link that may answer any of your questions about car seats and seatbelts.

Child car seats | Transport for NSW

Warm regards

Catherine, Megan, Jenny and Gail

1 Like

My eldest hung me with that as i didn’t strap her in driving the 1 minute drive from the shop. Healthy Harrolds cousin Heil Hitler wasn’t pleased with me…

5 Likes

Wouldn’t be happy hearing your young lad thrown into the back of your UTE going down to the local Bottle O.

Our near 10 year old has outgrown the GAA goal we got during Covid that I think is 10ft x 6ft. Trying to source the next size up or one the size that they use in U10’s or U12’s. Where should I be looking to source them from and whats the actual size? 12ft x 6ft looks small.

Local FRS yard? I saw goals for sale in the local yard last summer

Sitting in a&e in our Lady’s since 9pm as madame decided to jump out of a tree. We’ll be here for another few hours I’d guess as the place is woefully understaffed and there’s a lot kids in a lot worse state than madame.

God bless the health workers here as their really doing their damnedest even though they’re chronically understaffed

15 Likes

Bring her to Tallaght if you can

2 Likes

I’ll give it another hour and if no sign of an x-ray I’ll does her with Calpol and take her to swift are in the morning

How’d that work out?

1 Like

Just reading this now. Hope all is well kid

1 Like

Me too. Good luck @artfoley . Hope she’s ok.

1 Like

Would you not just pay for a babysitter?

Not great. Decided to hang on for another but and then left at 4.30am without being seen. In fairness, they did a great job triage but there wasnt enough docs on duty and they had a fair few kids come in in a lot worse shape in ambulances so cut the losses. Madame has come away with a newfound hatred for Martin, varadkar and Harris after learning they were former health ministers.

Just back from swift clinic and shes chipped a bone in the heel so on crutches and a moon boot. She’s distraught as she’s going to miss the rest of her mini world cup and probably her residential pony camp in limerick at the start of the holliers but shell get loads of Snapchat sympathy.

I’m a walking zombie at this stage

17 Likes

Sorry about that

3 Likes