The Daddy Thread

Practicals dude.

Ditto about to head to Tescoā€™s in Wilton and weā€™ll be Midlands bound by lunchtime. Missus is in bits not great myself either we are 3 hours away as well, fookit sheā€™s just moving to the next stage of life.

6 Likes

Tell her to be wary of the men from the meat factory.

1 Like

Ah well if she manages to secure a leg of lamb or a nice round steak for me every now and again itll be worth the risk

1 Like

Nope. Classes are on line alright but accommodation is ok. Plus sheā€™s has to be down there at least two days a week from middle of October due to practical work

Vile

Weā€™ll leave it at that sure

Best of luck @iron_mike and @Bod95

2 Likes

Fat finger syndrome

The house parties on college road this week will be off the chainā€¦ it will be like end of days carnage. Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be fine tho.

1 Like

Two of the good lads round here are @iron_mike and @Bod95

Iā€™m sure the decency ye display on here will be replicated by yer daughters. And itā€™s no harm to tell them ye will miss them.

Iā€™ll be a mess when the youngster here joins the army or goes to Ag college or jail when sheā€™s 18

5 Likes

@iron_mike is singing random song lyrics down the phone to her all day.

4 Likes

Not to mention the theme songs to various ads

My 2 year old was building a little Lego thing before bed and I was keeping an eye on him. Next thing it toppled over and, without taking any notice of me, he utteredā€¦ā€aw bolloxā€. A proud moment.

14 Likes

Youā€™ve been churning out the like bait the last few days, pal

2 Likes

My heart sinks when this thread gets bumped

Just dropped the little lady off to the childminder for the first time. Sheā€™s only going in for about 5 hours.

Weā€™ve gone a good 21 months or so without having to put the kid into childcare of any sort. The Mrs works more at weekends and my work is relatively flexible, meaning I can get stuff done in the evenings a lot of the time if herself is working weekdays, but we realised weā€™d need to get a childminder over next few months, for around a day a week. Itā€™ll be good for her anyway to play more with other kids (childminder has three herself and another one that she looks after). House feels very quiet now!

4 Likes

How did it go?

Our little man had a child minder come in which was grand but he started creche 2 days a week in Aug for similar reasons as yours - lots of tears at the start

Ah she seemed grand when I left (it would have been a different story if her mother dropped her Iā€™d say)

She looked a bit confused alright so hopefully all going grand. Sheā€™s only there from 10:30-3:30 today.

1 Like

Sheā€™ll be grand. Sheā€™ll be running in the door without looking back in a couple of weeks and the two of ye will be rightly miffed then.