The Daily Debate 24-03-2020 - Zlatan or Larsson?

Zlatan was overrated, Larrson was underrated. They meet very close in the middle but I’d give Zlatan the nod, just.

2 Likes

But failed. The success of teams after he left is damning.

That’s it take away the quotes and the poney tail zatlan was a Flat track bully. He’d brilliant technique alright.

Taking both players on form at at their best then Zlatan is the clear winner here.

11 Ballon D’or nominations. ELEVEN!

Zlatan was revered and respected by his peers and contemporaries.

Larsson played Junior B into his mid thirties.

Lads seriously discussing this :grinning::joy:

2 Likes

Yet when he left Barcelona and inter they improved significantly.

This is decent WUMing, to give you your dues.

I wouldnt pick Zlatan for a kick around in the back green. That’s how lowly I rate him.

For me Larson was extremely underrated and zatlan was extremely overrated. Zatlan had no loyalty either played for the three rivals in Italy and signed for PSG too. A dubious character.

Zlatan won domestic leagues in

01/02,03/04 (erdevisie)
04/05,05/06,06/07,07/08,08/09 (Seria A)
09/10 (La Liga)
10/11 (Seria A)
12/13, 13/14, 14/15,15/16 (Ligue 1)

so for 13 seasons at 6 clubs in four countries, the club he played for won the league 11 times

then he came to united and won the league cup and the europa league.

1 Like

Jesus, you’d forget about half of the sheer brilliance he possessed. Some man to inspire others from the frontline.

The titles with inter are meaningless juve were relegated.

ah jesus.

ac milan hadn’t won one in years before he came and haven’t won one since he left

paris st germain hadn’t won one in 2 decades before he came and won 4 in a row. He literally made Paris st Germain

1 Like

Ac Milan started on minus points. Juve were in serie b. Winning titles with those clubs is basically par. When zatlan left inter they won a treble. Barcelona won the champions league in 09 without him, lost the semi to inter with him and when he left won it again without him.

PSG lost the league title the season after he left, Milan have never won it since he left

PSG hadn’t won it in 2 decades before he came, he literally transformed the club

9 goals in 41 champions league games over five seasons. That’s an awful record.

No he didn’t. The Dubai cash transformed the club.

@BarneyCurley is this true? :eek: