The Dating Thread - Part II

Well… I don’t know, but if she’s serious she’ll expect you to show some initiative

She thinks you’re one of the girls.

4 Likes

Probably not hot, but pretty, yes.

1 Like

I am hammered here but ask her out privately

Nice , friend zone. Thinks your gay and probably wants to talk about cocks with ya

2 Likes

Doubt it to be honest :rofl:

Do you work in a kindergarten?

Sounds like @Tank’s swimming club

Lot of jealousy dripping from the forum’s ugly posters.

1 Like

It’s a group night out. She’s be with a crowd. We aren’t expecting too much in your report back.

No. I generally avoid children.

I think if you’ve known a woman for a period of years and nothing has happened then generally it’s never going to happen romantically if both or either have been single for a good period of that time.

As you get older than window closes and what gets left on the shelf isn’t appealing. You can look back with rue at past decisions and mistakes but things are what they are.

7 Likes

Spot on

Jayses lads. It must be hard on the game these days is all I can say. God be with the day when a slap on the arse and a cheeky wink was all you needed

It’s all on social media these days

1 Like

I’d be left single so I would.

Bumble is unreal

I generally find dating apps to be mostly useless. Women either ghost you or don’t reply at all when you match (I’m sure men are just as bad). You have to sort through an awful lot of time wasters before you find a decent soul.

1 Like

You have strong gif game and access to copious amounts of chocolate. You’d clean up.

15 Likes

Have you that drink lined up with her? She’s given you all the signals. She’s obviously left work as well so no danger there. A free crack