The Dating Thread - Part II

When you say opposite persuasion are you entering the political battleground?
Is this an encounter with a prospective DUP candidate who happens to be female.

More clarity required - a photo of the person and a bit of background will be of assistance.

Google Emma Pengelly bikini :eyes:

I just meant she’s a woman. I can’t provide a photo, or say much about her…but I’d say she spent most of her formative years about London. During the second of our three encounters Cave Hill was in the background…our cars were parked within a few spaces of other on the otherwise empty top storey of Belfast City hospital car park…

1 Like

I think I’m dealing with some class of alcoholic.
She said that upon return from the ladies she expects a boogie. Whatever

3 Likes

Has she asked you to “dance a dance” by any chance?

Have you found an opportune time to mention your sporting prowess as a young man?

Do you want to dance, or do you want to DANCE?

I wouldn’t be seen dead in a kip that uses the word ‘absotively’ in it’s signage.
It smacks of some kind of hipster joint that you’re too old for……

…she’s not too old for it though, that’s what matters.
And ‘absotively’ is ulster scots btw.

2 Likes

She likes the pints anyhow by the looks of it. “No more than the rest of us”, as my cousin once said after a weekend bender he went on, of epic proportions.

I once went out with a girl whose order was two bottles of harp- by any standards she was an absolute stunner …it was a bit incongruous. There was another lassie who ordered vodka and fanta- even in italy

2 Likes

Can you provide a bit more colour to this dalliance? It has me intrigued.

You’re just being nice mike. No-one cares

I once went on date with lady which went reasonably well.

Towards the end of the night, as she went to the loo, she said ‘If you are planning to put Rohypnol in my drink, I take two!’

12 Likes

You’ve gotten that one right anyhow. What’s happened to you as a poster?
That Christmas sabbatical you took ruined you. Can any of us help in any way?

Blast up a photo of her here and a summation of progress and we’ll rally round you.
With the ever expanding amount of experts we have here we’ll have you sorted by Patrick’s Day.

1 Like

What do you mean?

Dunno about the others but I want you to be happy bro. You have mentioned being stung before and admire your stubbornness/optimism in the search for the perfect lady. I imagine you have high standards so there’s likely to be some good stories to be told.

1 Like

It’s fairly simple really. You appear (to me at least) to be venturing into the dating game and are informing us sporadically of small moments. You know that this forum is nothing if not empathetic, supportive and creative. To assist you, going forward (use Michéal Martin voice here) some additional information is required before we can firm up on an advanced method of attack.
A photo would be a great starting point but there is a myriad of other essential pieces missing:
Age, employment, status, frontage (road or cleavage) prospects etc….

My late father in law promised me a small farm and a cow - I never got the farm….

30 Likes

:smiley::smiley:

Was this the motivation for your post on the gut health thread this morning