The Dating Thread - Part II

Yeah it is farmer, any chance of rounding up the lads for a birthday piss up?

Ah no. Kind of coming around to your cynical morbid moribund take on things now, if I am out getting pissed every weekend it’s unreasonable, stupid, and possibly a bit gay to expect people to head out for a “birthday piss up”

Fuck sake chewy…no mention of Jugs shitting all over the place in this thread.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 122931, member: 179”]in fairness HB, I now earn aproximately 50% less than I did when I first met her, so if twas money or shiny things she’s after she would have departed the scene a long time ago, she is one of the most down to earth women I’ve ever met and beleive me when I say that she would have been happy with a 20 ring, funny to see though a man such as yourself being taken in with the de beers marketing campaign from the 20s :clap:

I’m offering a lifetime of love and devotion, rather than a shiny bauble

cheers gman :thumbsup:, here’s hoping[/quote]

Have you dipped your toes back in the dating pool yet Art?

huh? im married over 2 years and have a beautiful baby daughter

:clap:

I’m glad to hear she got her mother’s looks Art

thanks mac, any signs of rhino jr?

Plenty of time for baby gonzo yet Art

Read through this thread there for the first time. Great craic altogether.

So that’s a no then?

[QUOTE=“All Change Please, post: 122798, member: 1681”]Jesus! never saw this ‘kind of thing’ being hashed out here!!!

Anyway, I may get ridiculed for posting on a thread about ways to pull birds, But to be honest camp queers ( I’m not one of them - THANK CHRIST) are just like birds, all soppy and emotional, and sure most take longer to get ready than the fairer sex.

I find it qiute easy to pull, as men, we only think of sex, so its handy,
But there is a good way to go about it. (see the steps below)

1, Make decent eye contact with them,
(for pulling lads) Don’t look at what their packing - too much!
(for pulling birds) don’t let them see you staring at their tits,

1. chat-up lines are useless, forget all but the funny ones, and never use them if your trying to pull!

2. Don’t come across as being over keen, I’ve walked away from hotties who come across like that! The thought process tells me that its a nightly accourance, and I don’t fancy sitting down in James’ or the GMHC, because the fooker is riddled!

3. Get them a drink, if nothing else you’ll get your foot in the door with them, and they’ll know your interested in them.

4. If your in a large group, move yourself and the person away to talk in a less ‘pressured’ enviroment.

5. Get a rough gauge for what they like, and talk about that.

6. If you get their number, DON’T text them dirty things!
    I only recently met a guy, who then decided he’d text me at 6 in the morning (I’d just gotten home) to tell me that he likes- (and I Quote) “nothing better than a mouth full of piss and spit”, and “I’ve tried the tied, bound, gaged and raped thin… that was fun”
    needless to say, I’m never going to see him again!!!

Finally,
8. kiss them on the cheek, or a quick peck on the lips, at least that way your putting the ball in their court to go in for a proper kiss.

All that can of course be by-passed, My record 40 second pull in the G is a testament to that!

BTW - I love that I’m the only gay in village, cheers for the mention on that one bandage![/QUOTE]

bumped for mac

note the mature posters of TFK back then didnt comment of ACP dating tips and also how e commented that this was a gay friendly forum

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 122778, member: 168”]What are peoples views on long distance relationships??

I started seeing a young wan a few months back and it was great, nice girl, great fun and the sex was/is top class.

She however is from Cork, me Limerick, and she has finised college totally while i have a bit to go. I know Cork is not a million miles away but we are limited to weekends and of course when shit pops up, like this weekend (Luimneach abu), we may not see each other at all!!

It does not help that i am surrounded by absolutely cracking eastern european birds every day here in dell and i fear one of them is in for a ramming soon.

Thoughts gentlemen?? and Lady ?? can these relationships work ??[/QUOTE]

This is worth a bump

It didn’t work.

@Bandage what ever happened between Cesc and the cousin? Also wheres Jugs these days?

Bump

Is Farmer still banging his aunt?

Aunts

Nothing else happened between @Cesc4 and his cousin. He has since married a non-relation. I never saw the cousin again after that fateful night.

Jugs stopped posting on TFK for personal and professional reasons. He still browses on occasion and has another account set up. Feel free to say hello to him.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1074307, member: 9”]Nothing else happened between @Cesc4 and his cousin. He has since married a non-relation. I never saw the cousin again after that fateful night.

Jugs stopped posting on TFK for personal and professional reasons. He still browses on occasion and has another account set up. Feel free to say hello to him.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bandage.
Did you go to @Cesc4’s wedding? If so was his cousin also in attendance?
Hi Jugs.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074312, member: 332”]Thanks Bandage.
Did you go to @Cesc4’s wedding? If so was his cousin also in attendance?
Hi Jugs.[/QUOTE]

Yes and No.