The Dating Thread - Part II

You’ve spent too long on TFK if you know lingo like that.

8 Likes

Too much time down in Mountmellick more like

Tinder and bumble imo are a waste of time but i had one great story from it.

I matched with a girl on tinder who was a year below me school. A good looking girl and very natural. She was doing medicine in trinity at the time.

I was wary enough as I didn’t ever recall talking to her in school and I was just very shocked she was interested. After a few weeks of chatting anyway I asked her out on a date.

Now I had got a word of warning she wasn’t exactly straight forward and you’d want to be on your best behaviour at all times. So it was Probably only a matter of time before I got in trouble.

Anyway I believe it was a Monday evening I’d arranged to meet up with her. I forget what I’d planned but anyway that Monday was a particular disaster and around 3 or 4 in the evening @TreatyStones neighbour surprised me with a visit and was looking to go see Dunkirk. He wasn’t having a great time of it so I texted my date and postponed citing a very long day and getting held up.

I’m not sure why I didn’t tell her exactly what had unfolded anyway but such is life.

I was walking from the sweet shop in the cinema with my popcorn and bons bons when I noticed my pal burst his hole laughing.

I looked up and it’s my date with her dad heading into watch a film.

It didn’t go down too well with her.

19 Likes

Andy has two farms has he? Vicky is mad for road (frontage) I’d say.

I’ve just stuck this on.

What’s the story pal? Does your man get his pick of the broads?

This one is like something from a lovely girls competition.

He could have tidied up the yard with the cameras coming.

2 Likes

Is he a second time round the block lad? They all seem old enough for this kind of show? I’m intrigued now

I am too.

I wouldn’t trust the skinnier one at all at all.

The other girls seems like a nice companion.

1 Like

He’d hardly get to give them a test drive each beforehand?

Jaysus, it’s no surprise this lad is single in fairness.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

She’s drawing up planning permission documents already I’d say

2 Likes

He’ll be as neutered as Darragh Egan

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Some craic if he said, nice girl but brutal ride.

Sure :+1:

Your mate must be some ride

Mostly apps these days. No chance of a friend of hers stepping in to cock block you on the apps :joy:

By god @Aertel220 . I was also in Reardens Saturday night after the match.

Still haven’t “opened” either of them messages yet but they both say “Hi”. There’s a way on Snapchat to open without the sender knowing… She can see I’ve been online on WhatsApp though.

1 Like

What is it youre hiding from?

I’d say she’s figured out you are ignoring her at this stage anyway