The Dating Thread - Part II

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074312, member: 332”]Thanks Bandage.
Did you go to @Cesc4’s wedding? If so was his cousin also in attendance?
Hi Jugs.[/QUOTE]
Also, what did you give for a wedding present?

:eek:
What did do you have to do to get invited to Cesc’s wedding if he didn’t invite his cousin/lover!!!

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1074307, member: 9”]Nothing else happened between @Cesc4 and his cousin. He has since married a non-relation. I never saw the cousin again after that fateful night.

Jugs stopped posting on TFK for personal and professional reasons. He still browses on occasion and has another account set up. Feel free to say hello to him.[/QUOTE]

what name does he go under now?

I have a very attractive second cousin, she’s very similar to Facebook Girl both in terms of looks and accent. Is it wrong that I felt both disappointed and morto when she arrived unexpectedly early, done up to the nines and with her new boyfiend, at my granny’s wake a couple of weeks ago? I was still moping around in jeans, a hoodie and no shoes on, without having had a shower, and with a huge bang of cheese and onion Tayto and cigarette smoke off my breath when she arrived. Is this wrong? :smiley:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM7tzjG8LrL1yYHWzT04o7-m90-VrZaOpbGhHfMSxIASY8oECt

This thread is fucking desperate. We’ve produced a generation of weak men.

You think this thread is bad, try the girls thread and you will end up depressed, lad getting upset because a burd didn’t get back to him after a date or 2 and even wrote poetry.

I installed tinder to the phone there a few days ago, a bit late to the party but better late than never. Just curious to see what i was dealing with as much as anything. Christ there are some munters all over it. Are you still on it @Tassotti? The right place to be on it would be a massive city. You’d have some choice in London.

1 Like

The London ladies are very picky I’m informed. One of my work colleagues who’s London based loves coming to Dublin as the Tinder ladies around the greater D2 and D4 areas are very easy in comparison to London apparently.

From little acorns

3 Likes

That’s unbelievable. I can’t believe he worked in Dell.

1 Like

My word thats a post bump.

:astonished:

Yeah i could well imagine. I wouldn’t be cut out for the London scene at all, i wouldn’t be suave enough. I’d repulse some of the women there tbh i reckon. The likes of @Tassotti would be much more suited to the London market than me.

I’m looking for a desperate, lonely woman from the likes of Tralee, Ennis, Askeaton. Some shit hole like that.

I’ve ran out of candidates on the thing now. I set the search function to 40-48 in the 60 mile radius but flew through that in a night. I’ve went back to 38-48 but have again hit a wall. I’m talking to a few. Some 41yr old with two kids from west Clare is showing mad interest.

16 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

I’m on it here now, i should be working. I’m after matching with a one of 44 and she works in Burger King it says.

1 Like

What the fuck are you doing looking for auld ones? There’s plenty desperate bitches on their 30’s with one kid and no bloke. Are you in your fifties?

Don’t judge me. Don’t you judge me.

12 Likes

He’s been very active on the murders thread in discussing how to dispose of a body today too :eek:

4 Likes

Ah lovely. :laughing: :clap:

1 Like