The Dating Thread - Part II

If a fella didn’t mind taking on a ready to go family he’d have some choice. The amount of 30s totty out there is unreal. Some divorced, some never married, but by and large mad for a man and mad for mickey.

1 Like

@Smark is looking for someone to cook for him and the occasional cuddle… That’s why he wants an aulder wan rather than a younger one who might wear him out after a feed of pints.

If you got the right young wan. You’d find the energy somewhere.

Yes. It’s called cocaine. It’s a helluva drug!

1 Like

You’d be elected with the Burger King woman.
She’d finish her shift just after closing time and collect you, the nicest, freshest chicken burger you’ve ever had in the back seat and you drinking all night, fed, collected, and a cuddle afterwards.
Go for it @Smark.

1 Like

There’s divorcees all over the thing, women with kids, they must be mad for it. Can you imagine what they’d think of a fella in his early 30s from Limerick with all his hair, with a car and a few bob in his pocket to spend. A divorcee from say Shannon with a few kids driving her mad, this would be a great escape for her, a night in the quality hotel in Limerick with this man.

8 Likes

She’d be blown away mate. You’d have her ruined for the next fella.

1 Like

Sure once she had the teeth out and in the jar of superdent they could spoon for the night.

Would you not aim for a one in her 30’s in the same boat?

No i’m happy with my current strategy for now.

1 Like

I was knocking a divorcee a good few years ago. It was just near perfection. Two smallish kids. Free every 3rd weekend and an animal in the scratcher. The real bonus was the 2 weekends she couldn’t go out.i was a single man with a back up milf waiting and ready.
If I failed to pull I’d just give her a ring and she’d sneak me into the house for an hour of passion, then I’d have to go. Couldn’t have a strange man in manmys bed.
Great days.
Go for it @Smark.

2 Likes

This was a recent find on Tinder.

That’s Glasagusban’s profile, mate.

10 Likes

:joy::joy:

I’m after seeing @ChocolateMice’s ma on it. Swiped right so let’s see what happens. Awkward this.

2 Likes

London unreal alright, but a lot of women are full of shit, I like black ladies myself. I found the picking very slim when I was back home, jesus I had to set it to 60 miles radius, here, I have to keep it down to 2 or 3 miles or you’d be on it all day

4 Likes

The thing is with you, it seems you know exactly what you want and that puts you ahead in the game of an awful lot of fucking useless cunts, no names but we all know who.
You’ll be fine. Plough on kid.

1 Like

you can’t really go wrong in the 35-44 category, even more so if they have kids, because most lads would pass on that

2 Likes

Right lads i’ve managed to procure a “date” out of tinder. This isn’t just a sex date now so i need some serious suggestions as to what activity would be suitable first time up. There’s a bit of groundwork that will need to be laid here first. She’s not in that magical 35-45 separated and desperate bracket. She’s actually younger than me, attractive and works in business. She has some respect for herself etc etc so will be a bit of a tougher nut to crack. She is from Limerick which is good and this date will take place somewhere in Limerick or surroundings i would suggest.

Please come with suitable suggestions as she is waiting on a response. I have bought some time but should probably answer in the next two days.

11 Likes