The Dating Thread - Part II

Would those leather boots go with a pair jeans? Your shoe options are tempting. The jumper I have something like that but navy pants I would not wear in a fit.

Time of the month, pal? #cramps

Just have a look at that post, it’s pathetic you sad cunt

I’m not the one getting all worked up about it, pal. Are you bleeding heavily?

Fairly shit comebacks there, no braindead comments from you on the NFL threads today I see. Thank god

Are you the post police around here? Fuck off with yourself.

2 Likes

If its a midweek thing and you are trying to fill time without drinking you could go for a dinner in Aroi and then a couple of drinks in the red hen. There’s generally a hustle and bustle about Aroi so its no where near as formal as a proper restaurant but the food is top class. Then turn things around quickly so it won’t be painful if things are going bad but if things are going well then the red hen is right next door

3 Likes

The red hen is a cunt of a pompous spot though is it not? What are the alternative options?

I’ll get pilloried for suggesting this, but head to the wine bar up past the old teds. It’s a basement bar, nice relaxed atmosphere and ye’ll be able to hear each other talk. She’ll think you’re a cut above the average mucksavage she’d normally meet. It would help if you liked wine.

1 Like

What part of Limerick is she from?

Will I give you her name altogether! She’s from the country. Not a townie.

1 Like

go in what’s comfortable pal.

And invest in a few shirts…

Yeah they would. I posted link jeans not pants. Navy jeans will look better.

2 Likes

I was wearing a navy V neck the night I pulled Mrs KP. :clap:

6 Likes

@Smark, bring her for a night dogs racing, give her a few winners and you’ll be up to your neck in it by the end of the night

3 Likes

@Smark
Please ensure you plan to give live updates to TFK from the date

1 Like

:clap:

If the lads don’t listen now will they ever

Just wondering is going into town really the best option? Any nice classy spots for outside of town?

@tallback please clarify if you’ve shifted yet.

2 Likes

Killaloe/ballina only suitable place I can think of outside of town… Anything good there pub wise? Goosers is more an eating house albeit good.

Bunratty maybe?