The Dating Thread - Part II

Pub in Garrykennedy is supposed to be a nice spot, you can have an option of food too. I know you want a drink, but you can throw the idea out there esp if shes shooting up after work.

Larkins on a Trad night.

2 Likes

The Pipers.

You have small flannerys literally across the street or else the new clohessys or Nancy’s up Denmark st

That’s out past portroe, fucking miles out.

Too far away. She’ll think he plans to rape her and kill her then dump her in lough derg

6 Likes

:smile:

Still better than suggesting a fucking salsa lesson

10 Likes

Fucksake you are just meeting a woman kid. wash yourself and be tidy and set aside an hour to go for a drink or a coffee somewhere handy. She could be a dog and you are fucked then if you are stuck out in killaloe with no easy getaway.
There are a lot of greenhorns posting here and you shouldn’t be listening to them.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBIqdRTLeNo

1 Like

She’s not a dog I have this well checked out, she’s a cracker actually.

Anyhow I’ve figured it out now what and where to go. Will reveal all after the event, likely to be the week after next.

Thanks guys for the suggestions.

1 Like

The week after next :rollseyes:

She’s mugged you off

She didn’t suggest week after next but I won’t be able to do anything until maybe Thursday night if that so I’m thinking with short notice she might not be able to do that night. Fuck Friday and Saturday night for doing it.

Back in your box

Thinly veiled, I’ve a weekends coursing to get ready for so she can go fuck herself

1 Like

Old pal, didn’t you say she was a fine thing, are you sure she won’t be gone off the shelf the week after next?

Yeah she won’t be gone off the shelf after a week. But I’ll try to bring it forward to be sure now that ye mention it.

Date over. 3 very pleasant drinks with very relaxed conversation over a range of subjects. She’s smart, funny and very pretty. Kiss at the end.

17 Likes

Unreal. :ronnyroar:

Did you source her off tinder/internet or a real life situation?

Just go for a coffee somewhere quiet. What’s the problem?

The problem with that is she doesn’t drink coffee.

2 Likes

Nice pub or a wine bar then. Or a dessert place although I don’t remember if Ireland had dessert only restaurants.