The Dating Thread - Part II

:smile:

Yeah, bring her for a big slice of banoffee pie. Wait for a few minutes until her insulin spikes (pupils dialate) before asking the important stuff… That’s the only way you’ll know if she has any respect for herself.

Ask her to bring a picture of her mother also.

5 Likes

Thats lovely pal but did you see a picture of her mother or not?

KP, what’s the story of the picture of the mother? would you be into getting up on the mothers too?
Randy hoor.

Reminds me of a story, I was chatting up this nice bit of middle aged totty one time. Mid to late 40’s, but kept herself in impeccable shape, would be a prime candidate for the “Auld bird you would shag” thread. Anyway, we were hitting if off great. She was divorced, told me about who two kids, both daughters that were off in college now, and how she was finding a new lease in live. Anyways, after a few more drinks, we were getting a bit amorous and she invites me back to her place. We drive over to her house, and we stop half way up the front path lips locked and me getting a great feel, and she whispers to me “have you ever had a mother daughter?” Fucksake, I had a horn the size of the Bismarck when she said that, thinking of one of her nubile 22 year old daughters. So she takes me by the hand, we go in the door, and she stops and the bottom of the stairs and roars up , “Mom, are you still awake??”.

7 Likes

That story is an old joke FFS. Nice try though mate.

KP is following the logic of you want to know what the bird will look like in old age look at the mother.

Easy likes :clap:

Just earned a “nice post” for telling @carryharry to fuck off with himself and his salsa lesson. Lovely start to the week.

3 Likes

@Smark you are way over thinking it pal. Just pick her up and go somewhere casual for food. A bar like Bobby Byrnes or something. That way you can be finished in an hour if it all goes Pete Tong, or drag it on for coffee and a dessert and maybe a pint after if it’s going well.
I’d agree you don’t want to be going somewhere fancy for dinner, where your stuck there for two hours staring at each other.

1 Like

#playa.

:grinning: shes a fatty isent she?

15 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

She could be PBF

pretty but fat

i trust you mean, pretty fat butt?

Fucking salsa dancing in a first date. He doesn’t want the lady to think he is fucking gay or something.

2 Likes

Here love we’re going to go for a salsa lesson first and afterwards when we’ve worked up a hunger I’ve got this lovely dessert place in mind.

2 Likes

Some fella’s coming across as dinosaurs in this discussion ref the Salsa lessons.
The world has moved on from catching women in head locks at barn dances & dragging them out of he back for a smelly digits session.

2 Likes

Replacing barn dance with salsa for the same purpose is hardly moving on. A bit wider geographically perhaps but still the same result intended.

So you agree with my idea. Cheers pal.

You realize the kind of people you are talking to here right? Know your audience.

2 Likes

Nobody agrees with your suggestion. It was a terrible suggestion.

1 Like

Judging by the numerous Pm’s I’ve received I just can’t agree with that statement.