The Dating Thread - Part II

Glas asking you out?

2 Likes

any normal woman you have just contacted on the internet wont want to meet you for the first time to ‘salsa dance’ with you. its a bizarre sugestion.
likewise but to a lesser extent would they want to ‘eat’ with you.

They don’t call me Mr Nice for nothing, pal.

Modern methods for a modern world.

Salsa dancing for a date at some point might be a passable idea. However for a first date it’s an absolutely horrendous idea.

3 Likes

Please refrain from knocking a proven method of seduction.

The sweat would be dripping off @Smark if he was forced into some sort of exercise.

1 Like

His natural aroma/scent would have her knickers as wet as South Galway.

Sweat would be hopping off me at the dancing. And i’d be dancing on her toes with my two left feet. I’d be like your man here:

Equally she doesn’t want to see me eating too soon into this, shoveling spoon fulls of spuds and gravy into my gob.

5 Likes

First date is a few drinks every single day of the week. We’re Irish for fuck sake, not in Melrose Place. If neither of ye have not had a “something’s come up, I have to go” by the time you’re ordering the third round, move in for an oul kiss and away you go.

3 Likes

Make sure she doesn’t get raped as well.

2 Likes

correct and there are no need to complicate things, a drink or a cup of tea and a quick chat. you are simply trying to find out if she has any human traits or characteristics and making her eat or dance in front of you is completely unnecessary.

2 Likes

I’m flying it lads on this app. I was out there for a few hours and when i came home i had four notifications for new matches plus one ‘super like’ from a 32yr old brunette. No joke. Also have a message from the lady i will be swooning soon on that date. The ladies of Limerick/Munster are mad for a bit of me, they see a real man who likes his dinner, a few jars, and field sports. And they are wet for it. It’s unreal! Any single chap who has never heard of this thing tinder get on it now!

14 Likes

its a game changer

2 Likes

Nice to talk to.

What’s a super like?

It’s like a like, only like, it’s better, like.

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of the easy likes. How do I get one of these super likes?

Throw up a funny but witty post, pal.

Salsa dancing for a first date ? :joy: Ah ffs …

The first date presents you with the opportunity to give her a mental orgasm… It’s where you get to knock it out of the park. You engage in the art of conversation/seduction. It really can be a game changer.

Likewise, you’ll learn pretty quick if she’s a fucking cunt or just not your type… you can hide behind fancy dancing and shows for as long as you want, but you won’t know what’s what until you engage with each other… A drink is safest … I usually bring them to dinner - @Smark Consult with the menu and wine list before hand if you do go down this road… you will sound like a man of the world when discussing the food options with her during those awkward early moments and appear confident when ordering wine to suit her taste.

Fuck off you Cark cunt.