The Dating Thread - Part II

“I’d recommend the Turkey and Ham carvery with lashings of gravy” is a line that will have her gagging for him alright

4 Likes

Salsa is Roscrea :joy:

I doubt many places do carvery at night, pal? Maybe down Wexford way?

Our Dinner date is in jeopardy if you continue with that tone.

Here ya go lads for all you Salsa dancers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVtWSZOttC0

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be up to speed on carveries to be honest mate.

is this how you seduced all those tinker girls, you filthy fucking hound.
into the golden grill for fucking ‘dinner’, was it? :grinning: did you give that young collopy girl a few spoons of your favourite ‘bread sauce’ also, did you? fucksake.

2 Likes

Where you swipe right its a ‘like’, but there’s an option where you can hit ‘super like’ on someone and you have one of these to use every 24hrs if you wish. The other persons gets the notification of this. Basically means they are weak at the knees and dripping wet for you. I don’t send super likes myself.

3 Likes

Nice. I wouldn’t even bother with a date with that one mate, just tell her you’ll meet her in her gaff.

2 Likes

Your idea of a first date is paying a lady for sex. This is also your idea of a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th date. You have no voice in here as you are an ignorant pig. Please grunt in someone else’s direction.

1 Like

i dont go on dates kid.

Given all the pretensions of the dating experts on this thread, it reminded me of a situation back when I lived in Belfast. My then flatmate started seeing this girl who was a bit out of his remit in societal class terms (she was was a Prod/Castle Catholic from middle class Belfast with one of those indeterminable McUlster surnames and he was a roaster from Steelstown). Suddenly over the next few months I was finding copies of The Economist and George Orwell books around the flat, bottles of wine were appearing in the fridge and my bottles of Buckie were being moved into discrete areas.

My advice for @Smark is - don’t let the bitch change you. Be yourself and let her like you for who you are, do what you feel would be a nice social activity for the two of you and under any circumstances do not let her get raped by anyone on your first date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoO_1FFr56k

9 Likes

Good advice mate i’m way ahead of you on that one, it won’t be an issue. Anyway they are queuing up behind her on this app should she not pass mustard.

It’s gas. Were i in say Dublin or London i’d bomb but i seem to be just what the women of Limerick want. Horses for courses i suppose,

1 Like

what style of a profile pic are you using pal? I find a good pic is vital

Fuck me. I m glad Im out of the game. Whatever happened to just asking a wan out. She either says yes or no. You either get the ride or not. Stop analysing shit to much

1 Like

Any updates @Smark?

jesus, I just got a match with a savage BBW, 40 years of age, she has huge knockers and would be a 7/10 in the looks department, I’m shaking with the excitement here

7 Likes

+1 Pal

The good ould days when you were faced with women in Doc Martin’s, jeans and a wolly jumper. You didn’t fully know what class of a Lady you had till you got the grunge gear off.

Then hipsters came mainstream and were a gamechanger.

5 Likes

Bloody grunge music

Before personal grooming was “en vogue”

Young lads now don’t know they are born

2 Likes

Its just a close up of my mug. I have a few more pics of myself then as supporting material. On top of a mountain, sat at a bar, standing in a bar etc.

What do you go with?