The Dating Thread - Part II

Next week pal. Keeping her in anticipation.

1 Like

I’m not very photogenic but managed to get a good one at Christmas with my mates, so I just edited them out and use that as my main one, I also have a picture of me running in a event and another one of me with a pint of Guinness, that goes down very well here, it shows a few different sides of me, and most importantly, that i am normal

3 Likes

To the most beautiful moment in life, Better than a deed, better than a memory, the moment… of anticipation!

1 Like

What’s BBW?
Big Black Wan?

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S47f_5sfm9M

Big Beautiful Woman ffs, have you never heard that term before?

1 Like

It means shes got nice eyes.

Don’t mind him he doesn’t have a clue, he’s from Askeaton and he’s married.

2 Likes

To a Tipp woman.

1 Like

Got a fine looking Catalan lady on tinder, what are they like and what would be a good first line ?

2 Likes

That Franco was a right cunt wasn’t he?

3 Likes

@Smark

Be careful

“This is a new phenomenon with social media and improved technology – most of the computers have cameras built into them. You think you are safe in you own castle and then something like this happens,” said Insp Conlon.

It’s ok they are only after wealthy fellas living in castles, the boys with all the money and all the land.

I work with an auld lad, and he has masking tape on the camera of his laptop, he thinks they could be watching him remotely when he is jacking himself off I suppose :grinning:

9 Likes

Clever bloke, i have tape over the camera myself and one of my best mates does it too. You wouldn’t know who’d be watching you.

2 Likes

there’s no flies on him alright

@Smark if you get a nice picture of you playing with a young niece of nephew, looking like you really enjoy it, they go down very well, a lot of women look for that in a man

1 Like

Yeah you’re right but you’d also need it clarified or make it obvious that the little runt isn’t yours as you don’t want to be carrying baggage into these situations.

of course ya, but you can let on that you might be looking for a family by pretending you are good with children and snag a few that way