The Dating Thread - Part II

its good to see lads thinking outside the box like this.

fuck sake[quote=“Smark, post:357, topic:4132, full:true”]
Unreal. :ronnyroar:

Did you source her off tinder/internet or a real life situation?
[/quote]

What’s the problem fuck head?

You don’t source women you go out and get them.

You’re better then that pal.

???

This is the way the dating game is gone. Deal with it and don’t judge @Tassotti and myself you sanctimonious prick.

Don’t mind him. Another roaster stuck in 1995. Clare is full of them. All single unsurprisingly

1 Like

Fair enough pal, but if you had more confidence in yourself you’d be more successful imo. Women aren’t that hard to figure out.

Genuinely I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for the pep talk.

That bitterness will eat you up.

If you want a pep talk pal, you should have figured out all this stuff in your teens like everyone else.

Are you disfigured looking cunt or something?

:smile:

Shouldn’t you be meeting someone off the internet to fight you weird bastard? It’s a Saturday after all. That’s what you do isn’t it, on a Saturday, offer to meet fellas for a fight off the internet and then no show? Waster.

3 Likes

Oh fuck I must have hit a nerve there.

Are you really an awful ugly cunt?

1 Like

You know shit, this is the way the dating game has gone and it has left you behind.

1 Like

I’m finished with dating, I’m a happily married man with kids ffs.

Edit: Enjoy it pal honestly dating different women is great craic. And in fairness to Limerick, there is a lot of good looking women around compared to other parts of the country.

I’m not messing saying that.

I better update ye i suppose. I met your one anyway on Tuesday evening for a meal in an upmarket Limerick restaurant. She was pleasant, as attractive as her online photos and the conversation was laid back and flew very freely. We are similar in a lot of ways character wise but have largely different interests. She has no interest in politics for example and it troubled me that she didn’t seem aware that there was a general election coming up. We spent a total of two hours in the restaurant and there was no urgency to get up and go which says something. Got a little kiss upon parting afterwards. Will likely meet up again.

19 Likes

That sounds positive mate, good luck with the 2nd date.

@tallback have you met your one since?

That sounds like it went very well.
Women are generally dense on current affairs, and you don’t want one who is too into her politics.

3 Likes

Winner rating.