The Dating Thread - Part II

Yeah, she knows all about Big Brother but couldn’t tell you there is a general election coming up, let alone who is running or who her current TD’s are. “Who should i vote for?” she says. “Fine Gael of course” says I. I’d say there isn’t a chance she’ll even head out to vote. Hard to believe there’s educated adults out there with not an iota of a clue about something important like that. Women’s priorities are totally skewed.

Did you ask her what was wrong with her that she hadn’t been snapped up at this stage of ye’re lives

5 Likes

The sooner you both accept that you’ve interests that will never make sense to the other person the happier you’ll be. For examples, Mrs Mac will never understand NFL and I will never understand all the shite on the E! channel. In a way, you need that space as if you live in each others pockets with none of your own space then you’ll never have time to post on TFK, which is the most important thing.

4 Likes

:smile:

First dates on Channel 4 is intriguing at times to be fair.

Channel E is a step to far though mac.

She’s fussy.

2 Likes

The sooner you both accept that you’ve interests that will never make sense to the other person the happier you’ll be. For examples, Mrs Mac will never understand NFL and I will never understand all the shite on the E! channel. In a way, you need that space as if you live in each others pockets with none of your own space then you’ll never have time to post on TFK, which is the most important thing.
[/quote]

christ,where do i start with this self involved pile of guff

2 Likes

thats a clamping

Start by shoving your thumb up your hole and then go from there

she is a very lucky women

1 Like

hows your 5kms going mate?

Splendid, thanks for asking. Most recent one this morning.

Any luck finding the fixie thief?

Met her for a second date on Sat but it kinda fizzled then. No harm - onto the next one!

2 Likes

nope mate, back cycling but not on a fixie

Keep on pedalling buddy

You don’t want your lady to be a female version of yourself.
Any woman who sees herself as a political guru for example is generally a loudmouth cunt and is probaly tweeting political horseshit all day between washes.
Once you can tolerate a woman for a few hours at a time and make her laugh and you get excited at the thought of riding her then that’s generally enough.
Don’t believe any ape who tells you he married his best friend :smile: that’s fucking horseshit and those pricks don’t have any friends to begin with.
That bird you met sounds like marriage material kid.

15 Likes

:smile:

All i really wanted here was your opinion. I’m going to plough on and see where this goes.

5 Likes

But ye have yer mutual love of Exposè to keep ye together.

1 Like

Well played @Smark. If she can seal the deal between the sheets she could be a keeper.

2 Likes

Do, plough on. If you don’t end up with her I’d love a go off of her myself.

5 Likes