The Dating Thread - Part II

Never ever show the good lady that post.

Screams of an inferior beta type of male who posts on the boards.ie gentlemens club.

Otherwise it will be open season for @HBV

1 Like

What are you babbling on about?

2 Likes

Your low self esteem.

You don’t need anonymous posters approval to enjoy a healthy sex life with the opposite sex.

Thanks for the advice.

Great stuff mate. As others have said I wouldn’t worry about the interests part. My missus has no interest in any of the stuff I’m interested in and vice versa. If you are interested in the same stuff you’d have to be bringing her with you everywhere. I’m going watching the match is a great excuse to go away and do your own thing for a while.
As for politics, couldn’t you decide how ye’re voting for the two of ye.

Yes, it’s ideal for a man of strong political convictions like @smark, now instead of one vote he gets two.

2 Likes

The last thing a man with strong opinions needs is a woman with them as well.

8 Likes

yep finding a mate is all about control.
you need to be always in control of the things that are important to you. thats why mouthy opinionated bitches end up with meeklings and wasters.
all the same the game is won and lost on how you can manipulate the environment around both of you so that she feels like she is the boss on pretty much all issues. and only you will know that those issues that she prides herself on as being kingmaker dont mean shit to you.
if you can walk out the door every morning to get the serious shit done while making her feel like you are waltzing to her tune then you are in the midst of a happy relationship.
this woman of @Smark s ticks all the boxs based on the evidence we have been shown so far.

3 Likes

Yeah, she’s not a loudmouth cunt anyway this one. Very lady like and refined, softly spoken and no strong opinions. I know a few loudmouth bastards that lads are going out with, a friend of mine has one, and she has no problem shouting people down in a crowded room to get her vile opinions across to the world.

Yeah the more i think about it and the more that experts from here have proffered advice and nodded approvingly the more happy i am with how it went the other night. There was only one sneery, condescending cunt giving his opinion here but to be fair to @The_Most_Infamous he knows no better i’d say as his missus is probably one of these loudmouth opinionated types.

Hopefully the second meeting will be more of the same, certainly promising signs to work on.

7 Likes

Nice one.

Time now to seal the deal by acting on advice proffered earlier in this thread by taking her Salsa dancing for the second date.

4 Likes

Some really astute and indeed profound views from @HBV here. I don’t think there’s much wrong if a chap gets into a relationship with a lady who has a few similar interests as him. But it’d surely be too much and ultimately unhealthy if both parties’ hobbies and lives were completely intertwined.

Living together, same interests and views, literally going to every social/sporting/cultural event together and only being apart during working hours. The two of them down in the pub for Super Sunday and getting really into it and so on.

Worse again is when some lad involves his other half in absolutely every activity/event even when she hasn’t much of an interest herself. For example, bringing her along to pints with his pals every time a session is arranged is the real sign of a needy bastard.

Everyone in a relationship needs space for themselves and to do things separately with their friends as far as I can tell, unless they’re a right weirdo.

Good luck @Smark.

2 Likes

I sense this post has been directed at someone specific. Do tell Bandage.

@Julio_Geordio and his missus berating the referee at a Limerick game for not spotting Lar Corbett catching the ball three times was my reference point alright, pal.

3 Likes

Good god.

Lar Corbett hasn’t caught the ball three times in a match in the last few years, never mind three times in a row

9 Likes

One last thing, mate. You’re dead right to ignore @The_Most_Infamous - he seems like the type of chap who’d add his missus to a whatsapp group containing his male pals. He probably thinks she’s great craic and that other lads would be interested in getting her views on every topic.

+1

That was a great idea. Get her all sweaty & invite her home for a shower/bath. Bingo, jobs done.

“I never knew salsa dancing was so much fun. It’s been a really enjoyable first date, thanks.”

“It doesn’t have to end here. You can come back to my house for a bath if you want.”

Smooth.

8 Likes

Women like riding too, pal. Riding in the bath in great.

:rollseyes: