The Dating Thread - Part II

Okay hum?

You’re a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

Really?

Seems there’s some issues in your friends group Bando. Don’t feel you can’t give us all the details. We’re here for you.

1 Like

I’m not disputing you’ve had success inviting ladies home for a bath with you at the end of a first date, mate.

1 Like

Riding in the bath is awful

1 Like

Her fit in the bath along with him? :grinning:

Clearly this is a fantasy rather than something he’s done.

An reddener for Harry.

i wasnt expecting this but @The_Most_Infamous’s misses has come out of all this very poorly indeed

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Bizarre post.[quote=“Bandage, post:496, topic:4132, full:true”]
One last thing, mate. You’re dead right to ignore @The_Most_Infamous - he seems like the type of chap who’d add his missus to a whatsapp group containing his male pals. He probably thinks she’s great craic and that other lads would be interested in getting her views on every topic.
[/quote]

Stick to giving @Smark the dating advise pal. You’re better at that.

@HBV giving @Smark dating advice! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve always been here for you too kid. I did my best for you that time. You didn’t grasp the bull by the horn but that’s the story of your life. And all I get is the sneary tone from you. Cuntish behaviour.

Dating advice :grinning:

I’m giving him advice because I like the guy and I’d genuinely hate to see him end up like yourself, married to ‘an old character’’ :smile:

Have you any advice for him ? Havent you lots of ‘girlfriends’ ?

Don’t be listening to @smark, that cunt is just bitter I rightly called him out on his disfigured face and lack of dating nous for a guy hitting his mid 30’s.

Ye have that in common I suppose seen as you’ve never cured the cystic acne around your pock face.

Christ above…

2 Likes

Vile comment from a vile, jealous poster.

It only got vile when you mentioned my family.

That crosses the line imo.