The Dating Thread - Part II

Yeah i’ve seen that as well, well more so if you hadn’t struck up a conversation with them inside 2-3 days they’d unmatch you.

The women on it over here are fairly shoving on a lot of them and a good few of them are getting desperate as far as i can see it. The problem for them is that all of the best and brightest fellas, the most eligible fellas, like yourself there or myself a few years ago are abroad making money in England or in Dublin. Then you’d have the second tier of fellas not as successful as us such as the Runt say, they’d be snapped up too. So really the women that are left at this stage at home are dealing with third tier fellas from this pool, such as roasters or fellas that are broke or down on their luck. If you’re making money and you look after yourself and have a brain, you’ll make hay on it over here as far as i can see.

I’ve talked to a few right desperate ones on it, you can just smell it off them. And they wouldn’t be total dogs now or anything. There was a one from Laois for example, she was desperate. I was there going “Where are you anyway? Above in Laois? Jaysus that’s a long way from Limerick”, trying to get rid of her like and she there going “Ah no it’s nothing.” And she sent me a few messages after i’d stopped talking to her. There was another one from Cork, not a bad looking girl and she a teacher below there, she gave me her number after about two hours of texting on tinder, to take it to the phone instead. She said i was gas, she was rolling about the place on some fairly mild jokes i was making. You need to make them laugh and they’re like putty. She was another one going “sure that’s no distance away.”

I’m lucky you’re away to be honest because if you came home now and went on it you’d be a direct rival to me and would hoover up some of my support. The problem you have in England or London is there are successful fellas ten a penny over there.

I’m meeting your one now again on Tuesday or Wednesday night for the second date.

12 Likes

yeah, that’s true, there’s load of rich fuckers here so that doesn’t really work, I wouldn’t mind th distance in Ireland, sure 50 or 60 miles is nothing, but then again the roads are crap if you are going driving, actually the Irish thing works a lot of the time with English ones, I don’t let on for a good while till they ask me what I’m at and so forth, then I tell them I’m an Irish lad, most of the time they go mad for it, saying they love the accent, apparently a lot of the English lads are very rude and have pictures of their lads up on it, that is right rude so it is

1 Like

Is there many milfs on it over there Tassotti and what is the quality like? Let’s say in the 38-44 range.

The quality is top class. Anyone single woman over 28 has kids here. It’s par for the course. It’s part of life

1 Like

Would it put you off a woman if she had a few sprogs hanging around? In your experience are these women mostly looking for a replacement husband and just a bit of riding on the side as a break from the kids?

not at all, these women need a bit of loving just like the rest of us, I treat them as normal, England is rife with single women with kids, don’t let that put you off at all

3 Likes

Any luck on it tonight @Tassotti? They’re out in force tonight all the desperate single women given the night that’s in it and they feeling sorry for themselves. I’m going with a roses are red line to swoon them:

Roses are red
Weddings are too
If you think this has a happy ending
I have bad news for you

3 Likes

I haven’t been on tonight, I have devoted my evening to watching religious documentaries and hymns on youtube

11 Likes

@Tassotti I’ve been talking to some bird aged 24 this evening on the thing and she just asked me if i’d like to “netflix and chill” with her. Any idea what this means?

1 Like

Some heavy petting.

2 Likes

It means around to hers and shag her to bits. Hope you got a full body shot of her and not just a head shot.

She’s below in Cork city. She’s very busty in her pics. There are full body shots and she is not a cow but she is full-some and if those pics are two years ago things may have gone south and she may be being deceitful. Most certainly worth a gamble on finding out i think. Must be no-one in Cork to satisfy her needs.

5 Likes

In fairness we’ve only @ChocolateMice down in Cork and he’s hardly going to do it for us.

1 Like

I might have to do this for the forum? Drive down there over the weekend and ride her and report everything back here?

10 Likes

I think so.

1 Like

@ChocolateMice could get a box and watch in the window and give us a blow by blow account so to speak

2 Likes

Better off sending Fagan across for a look, and he can report back with a few explicit diagrams for us.

4 Likes

There’s women on this thing from all over Cork. It’s full of Cork women. This forum is yet again ahead of the curve as we pointed out a long time ago that Cork is full of gays, weirdos, sickos, and the like. The women of Cork have noticed this too and they are looking for men from Limerick to come down and fulfill their sexual needs, fulfill them good and proper.

16 Likes