The Dating Thread - Part II

I’m way ahead, pal… My last 3 relationships have all been Cork ladies…they all stated Cork men were pricks. They love our straight talking no bullshit Limerick attitude.

1 Like

I’m getting all excited now so i am. It’s a whole new world. Tinder it’s called. I must think of what to wear now, although come to think of it she won’t mind what clothes i arrive in.

Turn up ready to go. She will love it.

We can contribute to the petrol costs.

yea, Cork women are very easy to pull, I always find that they’ll tell you cork blokes are assholes, what the fuck is wrong with cork lads? full of shit, even their women hate them

Isent Princess a big Netflix too?

I’ve got a date tonight. TV producer. She worked on the debate on Monday,

First “date” in a long oul while. Turned 34 on Monday, starting to feel like I wouldn’t mind someone to go to Bridge evenings with.

11 Likes

Are you suggesting he try “The Naked Man”?

I’m just suggesting he turns up prepared. First time I have ever heard of Netflix and chill night with some randomer from a dating site. Is this the new norm?

Good Man Thraw - where did you find her?

Happy Birthday Thrawneen

1 Like

Good man thraw. Please regale us with tales of Riding her on the set of fair city.

2 Likes

I’ve read a few of your posts on this forum. You are a very disturbed individual to say the least.

Really? I’ve read non of yours. Now fuck off.

3 Likes

Plenty of fish. By sheer coincidence her last date was with an old pal of mine. She’s pals with his housemate.
“No chemistry” was her verdict.

A meal-ticket, the one-up manship…it’s all to play for tonight.

2 Likes

How do you find plenty of fish v tinder? Is it subscription?

There’s a thin line between romantic and stalker

2 Likes

We got penpals back in the 80s in primary school. American kids. An old pal of mine opened his letter and started crying. Tears down his cheeks. “I got a nigger” he said.

Teacher heard him and said what did you say.

“I got a donkey” he said.

4 Likes

Proper weirdos. They hadn’t heard of Skype until late 2014?? I’d say she wanted to get impregnated and no Irish man was willing to do the job

No. They’re both shite. Badoo is king.