The Dating Thread - Part II

whats the craic with this, I just downloaded it and I’m getting tormented already by women looking to chat, is that real or is just computer generated?

It’s real, pal. Just take your pick.

@Smark @tallback @tassotti @PoisonousMisanthrope

I think its about time you boys started riding some of these woman and telling us all about it.

3 Likes

this badoo thing is only a pure cod, they are looking for money for everything, jesus what a mug @PoisonousMisanthrope must be

loads of women seem to “like” you but you have to pay cash to find out, ffs the location is about 6 miles out aswell, a pure joke so it is

It sounds like a pure racket. I’d never heard of it. Stick with the old reliable tinder for all your dating needs.

1 Like

You mean a “ruse” rather than arouse.
I hope.

Washing ones clean linen in public. It’s rude.

Judging by @carryharry 's advice, a bath is enough of a novelty in south Tipp to be a game changer. He probably mentions an inside toilet on his tinder profile. Or maybe a photo of himself on it.

13 Likes

Lolz.

It’s a stand alone bath, as in he has to fill it with buckets.

He likes a nice relaxing bath after his weekly Salsa lesson.

5 Likes

I’m thinking she’s hefty lads this one from Cork. She’s laying it all on the line and i’m wondering what the catch is. The pictures were such that there was definite scope there for her to get fat or be a fatty pretty soon, especially were they say two years old so i could be in trouble. If i agree to come down to fulfill her needs but then i realise i’ve made a terrible error, is there any out at that point? I could say i think i left the gas on at home i suppose.

2 Likes

Can you find her on Facebook?

Once you are in her lair that’s it, there is no escape. Maybe you could try telling her you have to go that you left the Immersion On. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

She’s got a generic first name and i don’t know her last name. Let’s call her Aisling. No mutual friends on the thing. I suppose i could clear my schedule and spend the day searching through the 30,000 Aislings on facebook but i don’t know if it’s that much of a problem.

It could be this Aisling :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Exactly as Smark described then.

I’m trying to encourage Smark here.

I’m after finding her! She told me where she works the other night and when i googled her name and work the linkedIn account showed up. Not a fatty, i can confirm not a fatty. Unreal.

9 Likes

Go down to see her. Sure if you don’t like her, pretend to go the jacks and leg it quicker than Michael Noonan burying a child sex abuse case

12 Likes