The Dating Thread - Part II

Can you elaborate on this? She has invited you to her house and clearly indicated that she will have sex with you? But you’re wondering if there’s a catch because women normally don’t do that sort of thing?

Pretty much. I thought she might be a desperate fatty but she’s not. :ronnyroar:

Grand so. She is just in need of a seeing too. :slightly_smiling:

iv often driven distances greater than limerick-cork to ride a woman.

please go ahead with this and report back.

3 Likes

Cool.

This was actually the original purpose of Tinder - a hook up app. But a lot of women are just using it to set up regular dates.

:roll_eyes:
As if !!!
Our Aishling wouldn’t be seen taking to a fat mammys boy roaster like @Smark even on tinder. Not to mention meeting him

1 Like

Good to see you back Brimmer you kept a low profile after your celeb spotting chastening and i was concerned you might have suffered a mental breakdown. But it’s good to see you getting on with your life.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
As if a sad desperate immature roaster could get at me.
go try and get a ride from some similarly desperate spinsters on the Internet, they must be seriously shop soiled if they’re in that age bracket and still looking for a man.
The world is your oyster kid.

Yep, it really is.

1 Like

When you think of the yarns we used to get on this thread compared to whats going on nowadays. Come back @LetterkennyMan, you’re sadly missed.

3 Likes

It’s just a few boring stories now about a few washed up desperate bachelors communicating with a few washed up desperate high mileage sluts.
Both parties are too socially inadequate to actually meet up. They’d rather play like kids in a schoolyard and poke each to go over and talk to the girl.

1 Like

And harry emptying the calf feed out of the bath for to go a courting.

4 Likes

Ah lovely. :grinning:

It would have been easier for him to a Lynx Shower from a can than do that.

Jesus… Thank fuck I’m married lads.

This Tinder lark is rife for abuse. @smark burning diesel not to mention the wear and tear on that cunt of a road… And all to meet some bird below in cork who he has seen photos of???

I’d sooner take my chances in a dark seedy nightclub where you can see a clear outline of her arse, check for facial hair and observe her behaviour amongst friends. You’d have a fair risk assessment done by the time you’d roll over with the opening line.

11 Likes

+1. Tinders only truly viable in a large City, not in towns or rural outposts like the West of Ireland. You want walking distance of a Friday or Saturday if you’ve the horn on you.

However you have to take in account lads in their 30’s who need to hunt down whats been left out there as best they can, or whats been thrown back by another fella, so perhaps we should show a lil sympathy.

3 Likes

The jealousy seeping out of yourself and your mate @Brimmer_Bradley is unreal. You can’t handle it can you that there are beautiful horny women throwing themselves at successful men like @Tassotti and myself to satisfy their desires no strings attached. While meanwhile you sit in your bedsit pulling the lad off yourself at the thought of it all. What really sickens you though is your one from Laois with the smell of desperation off her, literally begging me to take her, and i declined her. Your probably there looking at the same ones facebook profile most evenings you saddo.

6 Likes

There’s no jealousy my friend. I’ve shown sympathy. Its right there in the last line.

1 Like

Delighted for you mate, word of caution, that could be an old picture of her on linked in, she could be gone a wreck since

good pickings there today. A 47 year old and a 37 year old are chatting me up

2 Likes