The Dating Thread - Part II

47 is too old mate. It just is…

Don’t you fucking judge him.

@Tassotti did you ask if they have kids either of these? Although as you say yourself even the ones with kids need loving too.

It’s unreal this thing. I was a fool there for so long kicking the can around going into pubs like an ape trying to pick up women that way. Just mug stuff. I was lost but now i’m found. Hey i’d say you’d have some craic up north of England on it? In the likes of Newcastle say they’d be pure filth.

2 Likes

I’m nearly 39 pal. 47 isn’t old

2 Likes

It’s a gamechanger alright. Life will never be the same again. Northern women are mad for it

A one of 40 writing to me here. She’s covered in tats and works in a “circus”.

5 Likes

drive it into her

5 Likes

4 Likes

Lookalike thread with woody Allen.

1 Like

That’s wonderful internetting Fagan. Just wonderful!

Could it be a Fagan selfie?

1 Like

Maire’s holding up better than I thought she would.

2 Likes

If you can’t get @Juhniallio unique sense of humour, there is no hope for you on this forum. He is also in mourning at present, please be nice to him.

I’m 40 mate, too old for me…

Here just behind waterloo station having my morning latte. Been swiping half an hour solid so I am. There’s thousands here.

You seem to be doing a lot of swiping and very little riding mate. Take the plunge and just go for it.

3 Likes

So is tonight the night for Netflix and chill date for @Smark with the one in Cork?

No mate. She’s a modern successful woman who is away the next two weekends and i’m a modern successful man very busy next week with work. We’ve agreed that both our diaries indicate two weeks from now as the most optimum time to complete this task.

I’ve one here i’m matched with and i’m looking at it, under her likes on her profile she has “a night in watching netflix!!!”

Is that code word again? I might see if i can fit this one in for a session in the meantime. I’ll be worn out from it lads, i hope i can still make time to post here.

2 Likes

mighty stuff kid, youre going to need a new mickey

2 Likes

@smark What’s the story with the wonderful girl from two weeks ago?