The Dating Thread - Part II

We’d planned to meet up the other night but she’s been sick the last few days. We might do something next week. The situation is fluid and i’m very zen like with it all. There are other suitors circling so it really is up to her now if she wants to grab the bull by the horn, so to speak. She’s different to those other girls, she’s not like the whores i’ve been talking to recently.

6 Likes

:laughing: :clap:

smark is a fantastic poster, every post is worth reading.

He reminds me a lot of lapsed poster dunph in that he is incisive yet funny in every post

6 Likes

I don’t think it would be too bold of a claim to say that The Dunph was the greatest satirist of the 21st century

3 Likes

I’m concerned that Smark might be being kept as a back up plan to another tinderjockey

1 Like

You know what, I thought the exact same reading his last few posts on this thread.
An outstanding poster.

1 Like

Could very well be the case but i’m not bothered as long as i get my turn. She’s been texing me away anyway more often than i’d like annoying me. “See you in two weeks so” i says to her the other day and she’s still sending stuff, a message there two hours ago i didn’t reply to.

im learning so much about dating in the 21st century just thru reading his posts. the most informative poster on here across a range of topics

2 Likes

Thinly veiled, she has the kids this weekend and their father(s) are taking them next weekend.

1 Like

I’m thinking of setting up tinder tutorials actually teaching fellas the successful techniques i use. I’d charge €50 an hour and if you book ten sessions you’ll get one session free. You get a free session if you refer two of your mates for example. I’d put up fliers around regional towns but the big money is in the counties of Cork, Tipp and Laois where the men there don’t have a clue what they’re doing and the women are mad for lads from Limerick who are clued in as to how to deal with randy women.

2 Likes

Ah yeah. I could see how that’d work alright. A bachelor small time farmer giving advice to fellas on how to pull young ones.
It’s like a priest at a wedding ceremony lecturing the bride and groom about married life.

2 Likes

Would you guarantee success or your money back? It would be a massive risk taking on lads from the above mentioned counties if so

1 Like

No it’s all in win or lose. You can take a horse to water…

here, less of the negativity. He has already had a successful date from it and would have had another meet up only she is sick now. And he has a promise of a date from a different one in 2 weeks as well. Money cant buy you that sort of success rate.

6 Likes

im half thinking of going on this tinder lark myself, out of curiosity.

what do you do, do you say straight out you are looking for your hole or what?
thats all id looking for to be honest and i wouldnt be meeting anyone unless they understood that.
im sure there are woman out there that want to ride you and never see you you again and these are the ones id be targeting.

1 Like

I’m in terminal 2 heathrow now. The talent on tinder is unreal. This is happening right now.

2 Likes

Get on it pal. It will change the way you look at things

@Smark. This all brings to mind my young fellas Christmas present from his Welsh granny.

7 Likes

Yeah, they’re out there. As long as your wife wouldn’t mind, and i’m sure she wouldn’t, you should sign up. You’d know by the heads on some of them if they’re up for it or not. Some of them will state their profession, there’s a lot of teachers on it, stay away from these as they are only looking for a husband and a lot of them are virgins anyway i reckon. Some of them then will say something in their profile like “No hook ups” or “If you want a hook up only swipe left”. So there’s a good few like that you can draw a line through. I tend to ask them quick enough what they’re doing on tinder. That’ll give you your best idea of if they’re up for the quickie or not.

“Netflix and chill” is code word for come over and ride me. There’s some of the older ones then and they have a line saying “I’m also on netacougar” whatever that is. Let us know how it goes for you.

3 Likes

Discused it here missus doesn’t want me to do it.

3 Likes