The Dating Thread - Part II

Did ya not tell her it is for research purposes only?

She had to draw the line eventually. It happens the best of us mate.

I liked that post, good to see you still respect your mrs mate.

Before all this internet shit @smark, when I was a young single lad I drove to Cork from Limerick on a couple of occasions both school nights, get up an hour earlier and you get into work not a bother.

You’d have a spring in your step the next day, nothing would bother you.

It’s a fact Cork women love Limerick men, from my experience they genuinely look down on their own a bit in that regard which is odd.

Stumbling block is my photo (and name, i assumed I could use alias @smark ?) Not appropriate apparently. Have fun but don’t broadcast it.

Nothing odd about that most of them are wankers

1 Like

I joke about that normally when I mention similar on here, but you’ve a well made point there pal.

Your photo would have to be legit or else the women would go mad when you show up, and that’s your stumbling block there in case your missus mates see you and rat you out. You could use a different name alright, “Mac” or something like that but it would involve you having to set up a fake facebook account. It’s all linked in through your facebook.

Five conversations on the go right now at 23.30 on a Friday night. Two of my regulars and three new contacts. Three of them initiated contact with me tonight but two were responding to earlier feelers I sent out today and its just bad timing that they’ve got back to me now when there is a lot of traffic but I’m juggling all conversations. This is going on Live.

6 Likes

Target one kid. Go for the jugular.

Tonight s your night.
Sow it into one of these bitches.

Do you ever reckon you’ll get the ride @smark?

Or is the internet acknowledgement more then enough of a thrill for you.

Do i ever reckon i’l get the ride? :rollseyes:

Will you don’t be wasting my time with that shit, i have five conversations ongoing right now (well three now) and haven’t time for inane questions like that.

Do i ever reckon i’ll get the ride. Some fellas don’t get it. :laughing:

For all your talk you’re still posting around here at 12 clock on a Friday night.

Could you not get one of these 5 ladies to meet you tonight with your facebook profile pics and extroverted wit?

2 Likes

You just don’t get it. You wouldn’t last five minutes in my world mate. You don’t just bulldoze your way in. It’s like a game of chess. You’ve to figure out what each one of them want to hear and what buttons to press and then lay a foundation. There’s a bit of patience involved but the rewards for such patience are rich.

5 Likes

It’s like being married.

16 Likes

I’d say something if you were trying to pull a colleague at work pal who you had your eye on for awhile who has a boyfriend etc . but these women on tinder are by and large single and mad for the ride are they not?[quote=“Smark, post:674, topic:4132, full:true”]
You just don’t get it. You wouldn’t last five minutes in my world mate. You don’t just bulldoze your way in. It’s like a game of chess. You’ve to figure out what each one of them want to hear and what buttons to press and then lay a foundation. There’s a bit of patience involved but the rewards for such patience are rich.
[/quote]

Well said pal :smile:

Lolz

Jog on i haven’t time for explaining the birds and the bees to you and the intricacies involving in such.

I’m rooting for you mate, you just need to go for it.

There’s nothing stopping you.

1 Like