The Dating Thread - Part II

That’s sound of you. He certainly isn’t doing any rooting himself.

11 Likes

Classic flatty :smile:

Only worse

1 Like

If if you don’t get a move on, you won’t either.

Fucking hell lads! I woke up there. And started swiping. Jesus Christ I had ten matches within a minute. Irish birds are gagging for it. Smark, it’s unreal

2 Likes

I’m not joking. I have ten conversations going on here

2 Likes

This is savage exciting. I have set the radius to 65 miles. Smark and myself must be in competition for the same ones

Talk is cheap. You need to be meeting them.

1 Like

Ye should organise a threesome

7 Likes

Does that take in the Aran Islands?

FYI. Last ferry at 5pm. Some swell though.

6 Likes

Unreal. I’d love to be single again.

Lads I think yis need to do less talking and a bit more action. Surely you would have done your talking at the start of the week and now is the time for action?

@Tassotti and myself are dab hands at this, we know what we are doing. Leave us to it and less of the cynicism and sneering we’re getting from a few posters. Most of ye posting here wouldn’t last five minutes on it, charging in like a bull in a china shop scaring them off, you need a bit of patience and guile for it and the rewards are great.

If the majority of ye have a problem with us being honest and bearing our souls here (we’re not getting paid to do it) then we can take it to PMs where the posters who want to hear about our fortunes and want us to do well in our endeavors will be kept up to date. Any fucker with a problem with this?

2 Likes

Lads, can your screenshot up some of your matches there for our perusal?

1 Like

:smile:

Stop FFS what do you think i am. And give away my matches to @Tassotti? Give him an edge on me? We might be great friends and want each other to do well but on tinder we are rivals in the Limerick area. That’s just life. We won’t fall out over it, over some dirt bird, but I don’t want him pissing all over my turf all the same and i have to keep some secrets close to my chest.

10 Likes

Well fuck me sideways. It’s unreal the amount of women I’m matched with. They must be gagging for it

Not a good day for it.

You lads must have the thumbs wore off ye from typing, lads.

1 Like

My current profile pic is savage.a lovely smile and hair styled with pomade. I’m on a winner here

1 Like

I checked out a few lads there to size up the opposition. However it seems to think I’m homosexualist

1 Like