The Dating Thread - Part II

Which it is full of

Jesus. That couple of thousand I spent on my teeth was the best money I ever spent. I reaping the rewards here. You can’t put a price on it

Money well spent alright, all you need now is some Black BBW hairy minch locked around them.

I’ve so many on the go here I can barely manage it :relaxed:

1 Like

I took a yolk there a while ago. Unreal. There’s a bird from Cork living in NewcastleWest gagging for it. I’d nearly take the mothers car and head down. I’m off my head though

8 Likes

Yolk! roaster alert…!!!

It would seem from this thread that tinder is the modern day version of having a pen pal.

Is it deemed cheating to have more than one pen pal on the go?

16 Likes

You could, a couple of thousand…

Is it Dapper Dan pomade ?

1 Like

:joy:

Fucking hell. I’m a married man and I’ve had more expressions of interest in the past 48 hours than the two fucking gowls above.
Tinder me hole. I’d say it’d be great for a normal lad. But for the two weirdos it’s useless.

1 Like

tinder in Ireland is absolutely unreal, @Smark must be cleaning up in the limerick region , for a finish i couldn’t even be bothered talking to half of them there was so many

1 Like

I’m starting to make a bit of headway on badoo too

Talking shite to some mong on the phone who has a ten year old picture up doesnt make him a player,smark been on this thing for ages and hasnt banged one yoke off it yet,id say hes a virgin and if hes not the dunph certainly is,"i dont rush into these things"fuck that plough in and fuck them all i say if theres so many of them gagging for it

1 Like

All they do is text. Not one if them has had a date yet. Today and tomorrow you do the ground worK and then head off on a date at the weekend but these lads spend the whole week texting.

@Smark and I are gentlemen, we certainly won’t be having lurid conversations on here revealing what goes on behind closed doors, all ye roasters are pure jealous and insecure so ye are

2 Likes

@Smark? He’d plough right over them if there was a mini roll on the far side.

2 Likes

Very harsh on the boys.

If they were crowing about ramming all round them you’d be calling them liars. The poor sons a bitches can’t win either way.

2 Likes

The cunts want a video blog I’d say! Trying to live their sexual fantasies vicariously through yourself and Smark.

1 Like

Tassotti i believe youd bull anything,that smark lad though id say if some yoke put it on a plate in front of him hed turn it down thinking hed catch AIDS or cancer or rabies or something,everyone knows someone like smark,nice lad but a bit slow with the women,20 years ago he would have had an add in the personals in the farmers journal nothing wrong with that but he still wouldnt act on it if 50 women replied

1 Like