The Dating Thread - Part II

Might be where she works or has worked. Not her address anyway as you’re not required to put that up.

Has she no picture of herself?

she has unreal taste, get in there

2 Likes

She has a few if you are bothered enough to click through but interestingly the profile pic, the pic that makes the first impression, is of Timmy Dooley.

I wouldn’t go near her, and that’s not a reflection on Timmy Dooley who is a fine politician.

1 Like

i find that is a tactic used by either very ugly or very nice women, the very nice women use strange pictures to intrigue you, to see if you can be bothered checking them out, and then have nice pics of themselves, the ugly ones, have a load of shite photos

1 Like

This image reminds me of the two tinder Romeos …

3 Likes

@Smark - @Tassotti

http://www.irishexaminer.com/technow/tech/tinder-now-lets-you-play-cupid-386056.html

This is a gamechanger

“Ok i have to tell you something… It’s nothing bad.”

“Right… Go on…”

“I have a child.”

Fuck sake couldn’t you have told me that a week ago?

5 Likes

Is this the girl you were on dates with, pal?

No i dumped her. This is a new one i’m meant to meeting at the weekend but this is a massive curve-ball to say the least.

“I have something to tell you… It’s nothing bad.”

It’s nothing bad she said!

1 Like

FUCK IT ANYWAY! Fuck it.

1 Like

Now that’s a game-changer

12 Likes

If it’s any consolation, Liam Aherne’s ex is now single.

7 Likes

You’re telling me. She cleverly kept that to one side, no mention of it and no picture of her and the child on her pictures etc. A week later and an arrangement to meet up over the weekend later and it’s just sort of nonchalantly tossed to me. Have i right to walk away now without looking a prick? She was a bit cute keeping it back so long.

You would make a great step daddy. A role model for any young person.

It might one day coffin surf into celebrity spot adjudication.

1 Like

Photo?

What are looking for from it? A bit of fun or something more serious? That prob answers your question.