The Dating Thread - Part II

Is that a picture of Susana’s Gant? Where the fuck is Kate teaching, abroad in Africa?

2 Likes

@Smark what kind of a photo do you have up yourself. Is it a full picture?

Theres a never ending supply of these in vancouver

Some smell of desperation off of this thread.
Time to close it.

4 Likes

Dont delete it, I suspect the law may want a look at it at some point in the future.

1 Like

Fuck me but that’s one hate filled post.
Do you hate all women because they hate you ? You need to get to the bottom of your hatred and mistrust for people of the opposite sex.
You would seriously need to chill out buddy.

2 Likes

I genuinely don’t know if someone on here should be the grown up and alert the relevant authorities. I’m serious here.
The last fella I knew wth a disdain for a woman like @Smark is displaying is now in the sex offenders wing in the Joy.
I’ve a detective Sargent living next door to me as I’m half tempted to ask him to have a look at that post above there.

1 Like

I think you should at least report it to yahoo

I’m going to pm @Horsebox and see what course of action he’d recommend. Isn’t he to go-to guy for Internet/legal stuff?

In the absence of Ben, yes.

I’ve a one on the go here since this evening, she’s a teacher and she can’t get enough of it. I told she should be in bed at this stage, after midnight on a school night, but she’s still coming back. Sure i’m up till 3am i’ll be watching the NBA. Most of these teachers they’d be cooped up by 10.30pm. She’s called me a “wordsmith”, that i’ve “a good command of the English language” and she’s asking if i’m a journalist. :joy: She can’t get over it, these teachers their problem is they think they’re the smartest person in the room. And they’re so far inside their bubble it’s not funny, you can just run rings around them.

10 Likes

Drive it into her tonight.

She’s right. You have a great gift. Like @HBV you have a great way of describing things

4 Likes

I have an issue with privacy violations (including phone monitoring). Period.

How is the teacher coming along? @Smark

Once upon a time teaching was one of the most highly educated professions in the country. Now it’s only average at best, but they still carry that arrogance.

1 Like

He rode her with his words, that’s enough for him.

7 Likes

He made her cum all over her phone I’d say.

2 Likes

Still a handy number…out the gap at 3 clock everyday.

They’ve this and that stress my bollix…see them work in the private sector…they’re pay is fair enough if they can get a permanent position. Those been fucked over subbing etc is a different matter though.

Fuck me another private sector fanboy. Teachers have a huge role in the development of kids.should be getting more money.

1 Like