The Dating Thread - Part II

Either way you’re a cunt.

Cheers buddy.

+1

1 Like

Who in their right mind would move to Tip. Are you not a native of Tip then?

I am not barely behind you.
You are incessant. You get away with it because by and large it’s all forgettable stuff.

Don’t like bullying kid

1 Like

The MBB franchise are on a retainer, this shit costs @rocko

You account for a huge amount of clicks on here he should throw you a few crumbs for sure.

I don’t quite understand the second sentence but that’s nothing new.
As regards the first bit it depends on your definition of barely but it’s not huge. I have a little over 3000 posts in 8 months, you have 3300 in 12 months with a huge break taken for your ban and your subsequent self imposed ban. It’s not that big a difference.

You have 3100 in 7 months. Thats way too many when esp when most of them contain little or nothing.
I never had a self imposed ban.

1 Like

Your a hard man. OK it’s seven and a half months. And it’s your prerogative to consider the content to be little or nothing. It’s clear that you despise me so your judgement might be clouded, I know mine gets that way sometimes.

You certainly did take an extended break from posting, I’m not going digging but you know well that you posted very infrequently for a number of weeks after the ban.

You’re
Must do better

3100 posts is way too much in 7 months and 10 days or whatever. Its @myboyblue territory and he was 7 years in a basement until he suddenly and conviently started dropping hints that he was married with kids around the time of the graham dwyer case last year.
I have about 9 K in 7 or 8 years.

6 Likes

Grand. But you have 3300 in the last year and that is including a long lay off whether you admit it or not.

My boy blue has 15000 in the same period.

2 week isn’t a ‘long layoff’ you dozy prick :smile:

1 Like

:grinning:

It’s without a doubt the worst feud ever on here. I actually apologise to the word feud for associating it with these two affable fuckers.

Lads, there’s simply not enough venom in your posts to qualify it as a proper TFK feud. So pack it in, the rest of us don’t give a fuck.

5 Likes

What Feud?

1 Like

That ones almost as old as the one about your acne buddy, but I’m glad it still amuses you and the other simple souls.

You think @myboyblue is one person? Sure @rocko is one of the biggest employers down there. He runs half the basements in portlaoise.