The Dating Thread - Part II

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Absolutely Thrawneen. And hold judgement on the other bird until you’ve eaten her grub. If she can’t satisfy you for food after you’ve been drinking then she’s a waste of space.

Never saw this thread before, but i’d imagine it could be good craic.

I’ve been seeing this girl for the past 6 or 7 weeks. I must say i’ve enjoyed it all so far, its almost too good, i’m waiting for something to go horribly wrong, or for her to absolutely loose it over something. She’s not into GAA, but appreciates it and seems to admire the commitment we make, and is big into “her own time”, and believes relationships survive on balance and each person having their own time. This is what i’m most attracted to, despite the fact that she’s a fitness instructor with a smoking body.
Early days, but (big statement here) she could be a keeper. Only thing is she hasn’t travelled, and i think she needs to, and wants to. So you’d wonder how to approach that? I’d be encouraging her to go, but could be shooting myself in the foot.[/QUOTE]

Surely this post was meant for weddingsonline.com Kev

Keeper for me is i’ll introduce her to the lads, she is allowed attend my football games if she wants and i won’t be off chasing other skirt, it says fuck all about marraige boy.:smiley:

Seems like Kev’s already bought a baby’s names book.

:smiley:
See above

More like babys names book

I like your signature.

He’s converting the box room into a nursery too apparently.

‘Just to be prepared’, by all accounts.

Do you love her Kevin?

Does she pass the hold hands in public test?

Thinly veiled “Can ye change the subject now lads”

[quote=“Bandage”]He’s converting the box room into a nursery too apparently.

‘Just to be prepared’, by all accounts.

Do you love her Kevin?

Does she pass the hold hands in public test?[/QUOTE]

I live in the box room, “it” would have to move in with me, one child is enough though:D

I’m wouldn’t be very prepared now would i if i ended up with a sprog.

I love everyone Bandage, even you.:smiley:

Holding hands with anyone your not married to is illegal in Cork.

Are we doing an invasion of weddingsonline anytime soon?

Kev has a few childer on the way with this wan

If i was worried about the banter or slagging i wouldn’t have put it up in the first place.
I couldn’t give a two penny fuck.

I’ll do the prepping with the 2 grand I spent today !!

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]If i was worried about the banter or slagging i wouldn’t have put it up in the first place.
I couldn’t give a two penny fuck.[/QUOTE]

Inside he’s seething

Don’t mind the coonts Kev, it seems only Thrawneen is allowed put bird-related banter up here. Poor form from the lads

I think a slightly edited version of kev’s post would be a good start to an invasion.

Kev is seething!!

tight fucker

tight times !! she also said she’d be happy with a €20 ring, so if she’s happy that’s the main thing

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Inside he’s seething

Don’t mind the coonts Kev, it seems only Thrawneen is allowed put bird-related banter up here. Poor form from the lads[/QUOTE]

'Tis alright, i enjoy the attention.:thumbsup:

Most of my friends are fucked (engaged, married or in long term relationships) so they only get odd and jealous when i start on about the birds situation. I usually pick up far hotter birds too than those fellas have beside them every night, drives 'em mad i’d say.:smiley:

Wouldn’t mind a run on the place alright but one would need 50+ posts before they’d bite. Having said that its a while since we’ve done the place so it could work.