The Dating Thread - Part II

Oh jesus yeah, unreal thighs. I have to be careful here. Don’t fuck it up. @TheUlteriorMotive I dropped in the chiffron trenches in conversation about fashion. It led to an hour long conversation about Anna Wintour. What a result mate. What a result. The way I say “Anna wintour” and “carl largerfeld” in a Kilfenora accent. She was putty in my hands

11 Likes

Have you been keeping up?

You’re the male equivalent of this wan

Why do ye Nordies always have to lower the tone of the place?

1 Like

It’s been low all day…I was merely referencing an earlier discussion. I don’t deserve this blackguarding

I’ll sort him for life

2 Likes

The style at the wedding will be unreal.

1 Like

It’ll be chambray shirts, flat caps and military coats on the stag

2 Likes

I’m in a very bad mood today but I went to a beach outside Brighton for a bit of Sun. Its roasting again today. I had the speedos on, jesus the amount of people giving me the eye, one particular lady. God she was unreal. I made a bit of small talk about how the nice the water was to swim in as she planted herself beside me with the 2m rule seriously called into question
I knew by her Parisian style she was a different proposition the type if chav you’d normally see. That Kilfenora accent must be a real gamechanger for sophisticated British women. I have a serious knowledge of Yves saint Laurent and Karl Lagerfeld aswell. A lot of chat ensued. Numbers were exchanged even though I have met some else. I’m having two cans of Guinness stout now and going home.

11 Likes

Women with massive fat arses nut but otherwise thin. They are unreal

2 Likes

If only I’d known

1 Like

That book found in the misogynist section of Eason’s?

I don’t know witch section it’s found in

1 Like

I’m getting a vision of Del Trotter here murmuring “Mon dieu Bonetti” while quaffing a pina colada…

1 Like

how is the dating going for those during lockdown? Have a brother here yday after a first date bemoaning walks on promenade, icecream etc. @Tassotti @Tank @BruidheanChaorthainn

Ice cream in January in Ireland? I’d say she ran a mile.

1 Like

Boozer/cafe/restaurant not an option, outdoor your only avenue.

Theres basically no point in meeting a woman to go walking around the park with no booze.

Tough going.

I thought you were a confident guy?