The Dating Thread - Part II

I’ve only a few red line issues really. If people are wrong on something then I may have to correct them but I would be quite a tolerable man, people just confuse my incredible debating skills with being intolerant.

18 Likes

He may throw up his bio as well. I’m due a refresh of mine.

I’ve left my bio blank. Do fellas fill them in? Do women actually read that shit?

You must have a fine angular jaw.

For people in my age bracket in this country, I would say I’m definitely in the top 10% in terms of looks.

I’ve a very specific type of woman I want and I have a tendency to fall for someone fast and hard when it’s there which is why I am still alone. Some fellas just settle I reckon, there might not be a physical attraction there, there might not be a connection but they want marriage and family and security of it so they just compromise on it. I couldn’t do that.

8 Likes

“Looking for someone to go halves on a mortgage”

7 Likes

I’ve seen that. Strikes of neediness.

The most offputting one is “Dog mother”. Gives me shivers when I see that one.

Not sure the teachers are the best match for you. You’ll be up on the forklift seething while Orla is out in Dubai with the girls for 12 weeks of the year.

5 Likes

You need a woman who challenges you pal …makes you want to be a better man … not one who irons your clothes and throws up the dinner every evening …

Shouldn’t be difficult

1 Like

I don’t see that going well.

2 Likes

“What’s for you wont pass you”

1 Like

This is all very encouraging @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy . I’m half tempted to dip my toe back in the water myself…it sounds like there are plenty of opportunities out there, I’m just not too comfortable with the idea of online dating? I’ve always had to rely on a combination of good looks, an easy charm and a ready wit.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

My missus insisted we split the bill when we first started going out.

I let the teacher take the bill this time, she insisted.

16 Likes

NEVER HAPPENED!

1 Like

Surely a phone would be used?

We see where that got you. A self-clamping of biblical proportions.

1 Like

those days are over, your only hope of meeting a woman now is on the INTERNET

1 Like